Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ARCHIVE THREAD

ARCHIVE THREAD

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms CaliGrrl

Forum Nerd
Jun 13, 2007
cali,usa
REMEMBERING 9/11

Remembering 9/11

well today is 9/11 and it just dawned on me that what had happen to our country 9/11 was 6 years ago even though it felt like just last year. . i have never forgot what happen and i hope no ones else has i wanna know if u guys know anyone that was over there when it happened or what not. . . i know alot of ppls lives where changed after this i just wanna know how it effected u and what not so yea and thanks again to the troops that our supporting us because of this!!! RaWr

XGC ElRey

Forum Noob
Oct 16, 2007
CO
GETTING CLOSE

Getting close

So I dont know to many XGC members outside of Halo 3 and COD 4 but I figured since I leave Dec. 10 for boot I'd drop a line in here. I'm getting pretty stir crazy waiting around for the day I leave and for the past week I cant find much to keep me occupied. All in all im pretty excited to go, I got a guaranteed IT job with the Navy for 4 years w/ no sub duty all signed into my contract. Really though I'm already pushing for a career change and hoping to make it to BUDS (Seal Training) within a year; year and a half. Anyways if anyone has any tips, experiences, advice, etc they wanna share with me before I head out thad be cool. Take care all

XGC SILVERTIP

Forum Veteran
Aug 12, 2007
Fort Campbell KY
At least you did it the right way. Enlisted and then going Officer. I think being enlisted before Officer opens your eyes and will help you be a better leader and watch out over your soldiers

XGC Rev3nge

Forum Noob
Nov 23, 2007
Camp Pendleton, CA
www.myspace.com
yeah man good luck Iam a Captain In Marine Corps and i know you will enjoy it. I've been in the marines for almost 10years and its the best experience of my life good luck and Semper fi...

Just for the record, if you're a marine, why are you in the 82nd Airborne clan... (And yes, that's connotated as a joke...)

I've been in for about a year and a half now, and I must admit that I'm enjoying every minute. I'll be out in the desert next month, though, so even more fun times in the near future for me...

lance007

Forum Nub
Dec 30, 2007
Detroit
BARRACKS ON THE WEEKEND?

Barracks on the Weekend?

Its been a long time since ive spent my weekends playing Metal Gear in the Barracks of Camp Lejeune North Carolina! Eating take out Chinese food and drinking the ole Dirty 30 of Natty light.. So for all you Barracks Gamers out there drop a line in and say hello!

Lance007

XGC ElRey

Forum Noob
Oct 16, 2007
CO
GRADUATED!!!

Graduated!!!

Hoooooo YA!!!!!!!!

Finally graduated from Navy Bootcamp. I leave for my A school on wednesday so I'll get to finally have internet, a phone, etc. I can't wait to get back on XBox and a new laptop. Bootcamp wasnt to hard but it was long and somewhat hard being homesick. Just thought I'd post to say hey and let anyone who might know who i am i made it and ill be back playing within a month. Talk to everyone soon and take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.