Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ARCHIVE THREAD

ARCHIVE THREAD

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
I would wait too if I were you.

My brother just got done Sunday at 5:00 with his "last" drill for the unit he is in (none of them can be re-deployed to Iraq if they remain in the unit). His reserve time is up, and he was moved to the Inactive Ready Reserves. At 5:05 an email was sent to his CO as a warning order.

He might be re-deployed soon. He is ok with it, don't get me wrong, he kind of misses the routine.

But still, make sure if you decide to do it now, you want to go to war, because that is where you will be.

KoG YoMoMmA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 25, 2007
Pennsylvania
And to think people thought I was stupid for joining the Navy....HA! No involuntary deployments here gentlemen! We always have a good idea on our schedules as far out as 2 years sometimes! Word to the wise...if you don't want to go to war...don't join the ARMY, USMC & even the Air Force! Don't join special forces if you wish to not be in war and don't join for some stupid huge sign-on bonus! You will get that times 2 in the Navy if your in a technical field when you re-enlist because of your specialty! I have so much more but I'm just ending it there!

iSpew

Forum Veteran
Nov 27, 2006
Las Vegas
I just wouldn't join the military in the middle of a war. But that is just my personal opinion. I know it kind of defeats the purpose, but again, that is my opinion and I personally would never join the military unless it was absolutely necessary and required. But at the same time, if that is what you are seeking, then go for it, by all means.

bossflames

Forum Nub
Mar 23, 2008
Georgia
GOOD LUCK!

Good Luck!

I'm wishing the best of luck to all of my fellow service members out in Iraq fighting
what is known as "Operation Iraq" stupid terrorists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.