Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ABOUT SYN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
Actually it's our "constitution". We follow it, abide by it, update it and have meetings based on its interpretation. I never really saw a difference. Yes it is a video game clan but we treat it as a government, and if you ask me there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Also, a good portion of the honor code is not rules, some parts are guidelines or recommendations.

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
Actually it's our "constitution". We follow it, abide by it, update it and have meetings based on its interpretation. I never really saw a difference. Yes it is a video game clan but we treat it as a government, and if you ask me there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Also, a good portion of the honor code is not rules, some parts are guidelines or recommendations.

No, its not a constitution, but I'm not going to get into a battle over the definition of the word because its pointless and has nothing to do with the initial question.

The point of what I said is that it should be simple enough to understand that questions such as this one shouldn't arise. Obviously there will always be people with legitimate questions about the rules. A matter such as this which I have heard SyN members argue about amongst themselves on several occasions over a basic rule should be pretty clear. If the general of a clan has a question about this issue how many members who are less involved in the community don't understand it?

Lifetime Crisis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2007
Minnesota
I understand it quite well. I was trying to clarify a point to the other general. Me and future know who this general is starting to become like. Don't ask. Please don't go around accusing people over who doesn't know the honor code, as generals need to teach it to their clans. The honor code is our guideline, and it is a form of constitution. Like the USA can't function without it neither can XG.

Lifetime Crisis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2007
Minnesota
okay from now on only post how YOU view the honor code. It's an opinion matter, not something that is used to start an argument. Mr bill you say that it's not like the constitution, future you say it is. That's your OPINION, and NOONE can change it! There's honestly no point in arguing, so please. Back to this threads intentions.

Silvyy

Carpel Tunnel
Feb 13, 2008
Salem, Mass
The thread in my opinion is about a question that was Answered by many people who know what they are talking about. therefore the thread is now deemed useless and of course is going to be used for unthought out comments. Like i said before Lightning sooner or later i will get the story and help solve the problem but for the moment this thread is getting no where so in my opinion it should be closed to prevent altercations.

Status
Not open for further replies.