Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

4TH TIME'S A CHARM?

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
840647b4888859501.gif

There, that's what it's supposed to look like.

whoa. thats kinda messed up.

FX Samurai

Forum Veteran
Dec 3, 2006
Middletown, DE
I'm from Uniontown, PA which is like an hour south of Pittsburgh. Now I am currently residing in State College, PA cus i go to Penn State.

What part of Delaware are you from? I go there every year for vacation(it's cheaper than ocean city) i go to Cape Henelopen, Lewes, Rohoebeth, Dewey, Bethany, and Fenwick Island.

I'm from Middletown. Which is about a half an hour from Wilmington. Its one of those rapidly growing town because they had our water tower saying "leave the fuss come visit us" and then next year we had like fifty million people move into middletown and they had to take it down because they didnt want anymore people haha. at least thats my theory haha.

FX Samurai

Forum Veteran
Dec 3, 2006
Middletown, DE
yeah, unfortunately the new people brought a bit of crime with them. im pretty sure some of them came down from wilmington or something. Like me and my friends would normally have these outings where we just walk around town for the entire night and have fun, then out of no where these guys try to rob us. Me and my one friend tried to chase after them but yeah, it was dark and we couldnt see them. It was pretty *** but whatever. other than that. yeah it is a pretty decent place to live. nothing to exciting comes here though (like band concerts, events, that sorta thing) but we have some pretty cool gamers here.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
that's unfortunate about the crime... that sorta thing happens anytime a place becomes more populated... State College is really populated with students, so there is crime here, but it's normally not too bad. Mostly drunk in public, underage drinking, bar fights, DUI's, and that sort of thing...

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
yes it could... DUI's are no joking manner, they are serious, and the worst thing about them is that they can easily be avoided... what i was trying to say earlier was that the crime here isn't malicious crime, it's mostly just stupid stuff that's due to drunkeness... e.g. public urination is a really popular offense, for example one guy was drunk and took a leak in front of a random building downtown here, and he didn't know it, but that building happened to be the police station... needless to say he was in trouble

FX Samurai

Forum Veteran
Dec 3, 2006
Middletown, DE
wow, its also stuff like that that makes you wonder how many stupid people exactly are out there. they make these stupid offenses and then alot of times overlook some serious crime because theyre busy getting a guy thats peeing on a building even though hes probably not showing his genitals to anyone because its late at night.