Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

4TH TIME'S A CHARM?

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
Well, due to technical issues, I have to send in my Xbox for a fourth time. The first time was in August of '06 for the RROD, the second time was in October of '07 for the RROD, the third time was in Nov. of '07 because when i got my xbox back from time no. 2, Microsoft screwed up the port that connects to the A/V cable, and my screen was all pink, green or whatever color it wanted to be that day. This time my xbox just won't read any discs, not games, movies, or anything... so once again i play the waiting game... i hope to be online again soon.

FX Samurai

Forum Veteran
Dec 3, 2006
Middletown, DE
that sucks that youve had to send in your xbox so many times. ive only gotten the rrod once. im on my second xbox since it came out. i must be a lucky one. lol. but yeah, im sure getting drunk sounds good. lol

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
the RROD was the cause of two of my repairs, one repair was because the 360 quit reading discs, and one was a AV problem (the screen would turn all green, or all pink and stuff like that).

getting drunk does sound fun, but we're supposed to get an ice storm tonight, so the drunk walk home should be entertaining

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
He's from PA

Nothing says a good time like stumbling around tanked on black ice... good luck with that... ;)

Now as for getting drunk... I could use a good evening of getting my drink on. My plan - the night I get home - lol

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
I'm from Uniontown, PA which is like an hour south of Pittsburgh. Now I am currently residing in State College, PA cus i go to Penn State.

What part of Delaware are you from? I go there every year for vacation(it's cheaper than ocean city) i go to Cape Henelopen, Lewes, Rohoebeth, Dewey, Bethany, and Fenwick Island.

Rahzulus

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2007
Michigan
I've had my box for about two years now and still haven't gotten the RROD yet. I travel with it a lot too, so I guess I'm pretty lucky. But just by me saying my box has never broken it'll probably happen tomorrow.

Rahzulus

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2007
Michigan
Well it's supposed to be an animated GIF, but I don't think the avatars here support that. Either that or it's too large while being animated.

But yes, it is wrong, but it felt so right the first time I saw it.

Rahzulus

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2007
Michigan
840647b4888859501.gif

There, that's what it's supposed to look like.