Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

YOUR PERSONAL FAVORITE TYPE OF GAMER(S)?

SYN Zabber

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 6, 2010
Florida
Which is it and why? (you can have more then one or add your own)!

1. Competitive
2. Casual
3. Mouthy
4. Quiet
5. Jokster
6. Smart (thinking one step ahead or don't even need to inform them)
etc etc.

there is a huge list.
In my personal opinion.

I like my gamers Competitve and casual, I like it when they get mouthy when the time is right (basically if your trash talked to, then you trash talk back),

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
competitive and professional... my favorite times i've had gaming is when the council used to rock halo 2... we weren't all the most skilled players, but we all knew our role and didn't goof off. cav and I sniped, double and gunny were scouts, hades and otto were objective based, and others filled in where needed... it was always a blast to win a hard fought battle, especially when you knew you were outskilled, but you outplayed the other team

Fillyy

Banned
Jul 3, 2009
WI
I love playing "tactical". My best gaming experience is when each person on our team had a role and we went through with it. We all worked very nicely together.

SYN Zabber

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 6, 2010
Florida
very nice.. i have to agree my favorite time was when i was in my own h3 squad before i joined here. it was Svm2k8, Keidin, Devonte and me Svm and Keidin were ur primary's i was wingman or support devonte lone wolfed it and picked up ppl who didn't pay attention to one side. greatest team.. they all tought me alot of call-outs and how to maintain even when losing and stay focused.

SiLeNt HuNtReSs

Forum Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
Australia
I like playing with people that are casual and joke around a bit. Not the kind of jokers that team kill you, ones that makes jokes once in while..Always good to have a laugh while playing the game. Makes it more fun