Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XILEDGAMING PEOPLE! READ ME!

XGC Trigz

Forum Junkie
Dec 29, 2010
Ohio
Back in the days when I was in Halo 2 my General was this guy name KoG Caps. He was THE BEST GENERAL I ever had and probly will ever have. He was smart, funny, cool, and he was always chill even when you really screwed up. But the thing that I loved the most was that he made GameNights with all KoG Members and sometimes XG people! also taught me how to do cool stuff like SuperBounces, also this thing called Meet the Makers or something like that! that lobby was full in like .31813 seconds! But then something happened when I was in Vacation with my family and when I came back he was gone! WHY? because him and the XS got in a fight and they left. But some people say Caps went to XGC and others said he quit Xbox but I miss that guy a lot and I wish he was still my General!

Other Story!

Also XiledGaming was fun back in the Days of Halo 3 or when Halo 3 just came out! I recently joined back and joined KoG again! I wish I remember the guys Gamertag but he lived in PA, loved hockey (well he played it) and was a Penguins Fan! if you know him post his Gamertag below! I think he was a General or Section Leader but anyways he remineded me about Caps! well he was almost the same thing! Like GAMENIGHTS, COOL MAPS, PRIZES, AND TOURNAMENTS! but then he removed me for no reason and still wonder way he did that but anyways my point is that WE NEED TO BRING THOSE STUFF BACK! PEOPLE MISS THOSE MEMORIES AND that was what the ''7'' people did! THEY MADE WHAT A CLAN SUPPOSE TO BE LIKE! FUN! So guys please TELL EVERRYONE ABOUT THIS TOPIC CAUSE!
A) Everyone Needs to know!
B) If you agree dont only post something tell your friends about this to.
C) i want to know if im not the only one that miss the old days!
D) Hey maybe one post can change a Clan Future and make it Fun Again! How is was in the Past!

Sincerely,

ZgirT:)

P.S. Also if you want to post your Good Memories of XG you may to:).