Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XILED KINGS CLAN BANNER SIGN UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
Alright guys and girls of XILED GAMING. XGC x0 0 7x XI, and XILED GAMING are asking you to make a clan banner for XILED KINGS. This was the first clan in XGC, and needs to be represented with PRIDE. So we are going to have a little contest! the winner will either recieve a free tshirt, 1600 Microsoft Points, or a Gold Membership on the website! Everyone will be voting on it. So if you can not make a clan banner for it you can still be apart of choosing it. Entries are being accepted today and will end on the 31st of this month, and voting will end Sept 14th! you do not have to be on the design team to enter! GOOD LUCK!

PS. the banner size is 445x50

Last edited:

XGC 3xceS

Forum Veteran
Dec 19, 2006
North Carolina
i doubt it but would check to make sure this is my sign-in though i think just updating and putting your banner here would do the same just figured i'd say im working on one.

you might wanna specify the size to avoid any confusion im just copying one of the current ones for image size then will fill it full of stuff!

Xexxy

Carpel Tunnel
Mar 9, 2008
Texas
well heres mine
not my best work
but ehh.
xiledkingzcopy.png

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
ok this is for everyone in the community! and this section is for your banners only. please no chatting. i will make another thread in this section for that

Status
Not open for further replies.