Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC VEGAS PARTY

XGC Witch

Forum Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Seattle,WA
Hello, my name is XGC Witch, I' am a captain in XGC Militia XK and I' am currently try to look ways to Xilled Gaming to the next level and that is when I took the incentive to put together a live event. I posted it in the events team forms and talked to the leaders of XDC and never got a response back. I waited as long as possible but, in order to keep my quoted price I had to sign the contact. I now finally was told that it would have to go to the counsel and was given the impersonation it would be denied b/c it is "Vegas" and people tend to get rowdy in Vegas. I understand the concerns and that is why it is restricted to 21 and over and people are going to be told that they are responsible for there own actions. The way I set up the event is very open for example if someone just wants to take advantage of a great group rate they can and aren't forced to pay for things they don't want to do. We have a huge community and have to ability to take advantage of great group rates to places and meet some of the people you play with online at the same time.

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
You did get a response back. i told you only a couple of days ago "I" needed to talk to council about it..... Just thought i would post to remind you what happened :). try to keep calm and have a nice day!

XGC Witch

Forum Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Seattle,WA
Yes you are correct however, I have been waiting since september to hear any news and have herd a lot back. I am working hard to find new ways that Xiled gaming can set it self above other clans and have put a lot of time and energy into this, all I am asking in return is a little help selling the tickets