Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: XGC RX8 SIG REQUEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC SasoryRed

Forum Member
Dec 29, 2017
hi everyone i would like to request a signature from one of you guys. i would like to have a my hero acadamia theme sig. i would like to have deku as the main focus primarily in a fighting stance or something similar if possible. color scheme im not really to picky about so ill leave that to you guys. for the text i'd like it to say XGC Rx8 XGC Section 8 Sergeant. i have full faith that whoever picks this up with come up with a really cool design and i will love it. once again i appreciate your guys hard work! Thank you!!

-Rx8

SYN Deadly

SYN DEVIL DOGS
XILED DESIGN
Jan 31, 2016
Missouri
hi everyone i would like to request a signature from one of you guys. i would like to have a my hero acadamia theme sig. i would like to have deku as the main focus primarily in a fighting stance or something similar if possible. color scheme im not really to picky about so ill leave that to you guys. for the text i'd like it to say XGC Rx8 XGC Section 8 Sergeant. i have full faith that whoever picks this up with come up with a really cool design and i will love it. once again i appreciate your guys hard work! Thank you!!

-Rx8

I will be picking this up.

SYN Deadly

SYN DEVIL DOGS
XILED DESIGN
Jan 31, 2016
Missouri
dont mean to be pushy was just curious how this was going? if you need any additional info just hit me up

I can definitely work with that. Still in progress and will let you know if any concerns/questions come up and when it is done. If you come up with anything else you want to add to your signature, please let me know and I can add it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.