Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC MOBILE APP IDEA :)

XGC Death Joker

Forum Rookie
Apr 9, 2013
I know the web page is mobile friendly and I say that very loosely ! But I think it would be awesome if we could possibly get a mobile app for androids and I-phones that allow us to have direct access to our profile and messages. if this might be possible please let me know. and if any one else likes he idea please give me your feed back .

ShixNoxAkuma

Forum Tourist
Jun 25, 2013
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I for one think it's a pretty good idea (Even though I own no smartphone or phone in general of my own) but the only problem is that making it mobile friendly is that it does take time and can be complicated. Very good idea but... Idk.

iGo12inchs DEEP

Forum Junkie
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
Well, there is at LEAST 2 threads about this. One that was made before me, that didn't have much going on with it. and one that i made, with a poll, etc. few pages long. The community is definetly interested in it. But the hold up is funding.

XGC Death Joker

Forum Rookie
Apr 9, 2013
yeah I understand the whole funding thing . I Personally think with as big as xgc is we could get some fund raisers going all around the country to do some amazing things as a clan amazing this would be one good idea for a appropriate fund raiser . along with social gatherings and what not

XGC Cobrapine

XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC THE REJECTS
Jul 9, 2009
Wichita,KS
I think XGC SyberShredda is XDC Shredda now. He's the General of my clan. I think if you ask him he might make one for you but I'm not sure.

Tiffxny

Forum Nerd
Oct 31, 2014
It would be a lot easier to navigate and read on an ap lok but yeah the money would be tough to come buy at firsr