Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: XGC MILITANT - CLAN BANNER

XGC Last Laff

Forum Junkie
May 13, 2013
Hey guys, was wanting to see if I could get a new banner made for XGC Militant as we've had the same one for years. I googled some ideas and came up with something along the lines of a sniper in the bushes or what not, on one side, and then like a close up of his target (looking thru scope)on the opposite side. What can you do? We would greatly appreciate it. Any color scheme works, not particular, and just XGC Militant on it somewhere not particular on that either. Easy to please lol
Thank you

Jupiter

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
xgckoneko.deviantart.com
Thank you for your request! A designer should get on this within a decent amount a time. We typically ask that you wait at least 2 weeks for completion before questioning why it isn't done. If you have any changes, questions, or concerns, please post them here, thanks! :)

XGC Last Laff

Forum Junkie
May 13, 2013
686095-bigthumbnail.jpgSniper2.jpg thought I would put these in here. they were the 2 I was looking at using but im not into design much and not sure how to put them together to make it look right. And ty Jupiter

XGC DeWhit69

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 5, 2013
Lafayette, IN
Hey guys, was wanting to see if I could get a new banner made for XGC Militant as we've had the same one for years. I googled some ideas and came up with something along the lines of a sniper in the bushes or what not, on one side, and then like a close up of his target (looking thru scope)on the opposite side. What can you do? We would greatly appreciate it. Any color scheme works, not particular, and just XGC Militant on it somewhere not particular on that either. Easy to please lol
Thank you

XGC Last Laff what do you think:

XGC DeWhit69

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 5, 2013
Lafayette, IN
Hey Jupiter this one is Completed, (another bites the dust!!)

Yooo that is bad *** my xs and i were talking about an animated one but didnt think u guys did those. I like it. It would need sized down a bit for clan banner but its nice. Thank you very very much!!