Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: XGC METAL SIG REQUEST

XGC Metal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2012
Canada
I've had my current for quite some time and (while I love it) just realized I can have more than one... So I come to you, the experts!

1.Name to be used for Image:
XGC Metal // XGC Soldiers XK Captain

2.Theme of the signature
I would like this to be a dark themed signature featuring Spawn. (This image of spawn if possible: http://images.alphacoders.com/198/19893.jpg would be fantastic) However creative you should choose to be with the rest is your call, you are the pros!

3.Color Style (Optional)
I love the black and white winged spawn, however I would like this to be dark, as dark red hues, or incorporation of whites really appeal to me in this, but I trust in your judgement!

Any questions / comments I'll check frequently or send me a pm, and thank you for considering my request, you guys rock :)

Last edited:

Jupiter

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
xgckoneko.deviantart.com
Thank you for your request! A designer should get on this within a decent amount a time. We typically ask that you wait at least 2 weeks for completion before questioning why it isn't done. If you have any changes, questions, or concerns, please post them here, thanks! :)

XGC DeWhit69

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 5, 2013
Lafayette, IN
I've had my current for quite some time and (while I love it) just realized I can have more than one... So I come to you, the experts!

1.Name to be used for Image:
XGC Metal // XGC Soldiers XK Captain

2.Theme of the signature
I would like this to be a dark themed signature featuring Spawn. (This image of spawn if possible: http://images.alphacoders.com/198/19893.jpg would be fantastic) However creative you should choose to be with the rest is your call, you are the pros!

3.Color Style (Optional)
I love the black and white winged spawn, however I would like this to be dark, as dark red hues, or incorporation of whites really appeal to me in this, but I trust in your judgement!

Any questions / comments I'll check frequently or send me a pm, and thank you for considering my request, you guys rock :)

Thank you for your request! A designer should get on this within a decent amount a time. We typically ask that you wait at least 2 weeks for completion before questioning why it isn't done. If you have any changes, questions, or concerns, please post them here, thanks! :)

I got this one.

XGC Metal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2012
Canada
What do ya think:

I love the color variation on it, great background choice and overall Wow'd! I do have a question / qualm though? The colors on the font are great, but is there any chance you could change the font itself? I'm having a hard time defining the contours of the letters themselves, for instance "Metal" reads almost like "Moral" to me xD Otherwise, absolutely fantastic!

XGC DeWhit69

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 5, 2013
Lafayette, IN
I love the color variation on it, great background choice and overall Wow'd! I do have a question / qualm though? The colors on the font are great, but is there any chance you could change the font itself? I'm having a hard time defining the contours of the letters themselves, for instance "Metal" reads almost like "Moral" to me xD Otherwise, absolutely fantastic!

Yeah give me about 20 ish minutes.

XGC DeWhit69

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 5, 2013
Lafayette, IN

I lied lol more like 5 ish: