Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC IS A GOOD GAMING COMMUNITY

night ninja

Get A Life!
Jan 30, 2011
Xiled Gaming is a very good community. I enjoyed my time in the community. I have to say I miss it. Its a very friendly place. You get to meet alot of good people. You will always have someone on to game with. Which is always nice.

The one down far that lead me to leaving was I was in a Clan that was mostly hardcore. I hate hardcore with a passion. I never enjoyed playing it. With everyone wanting to play that. I never really had anyone to game with. In the end it drove me to leave the community.

In the end its a good community. For all future XGC members just know your joining an excellent community.

night ninja

Get A Life!
Jan 30, 2011
I complained about it all the time. I wanted to move. It never happen so I left.

I had fun though. meet some good people

KoG 33RD

XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
May 15, 2012
Ohio
See if there are any other clans that will have you and get back into it. Our clan also plays hardcore a lot so I think we wouldn't be the right fit for you either unfortunately.

XGC VAP

Forum Veteran
Aug 29, 2012
Bronx, NY
So far i have nothing to but good things to say about my clan... they are all friendly and helpful... i feel like i have got a new gaming home and hope to stay for a while...

VAP 99

KoG 33RD

XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
May 15, 2012
Ohio
Nice Job on the 12 posts already. You just joined and you are already racking them up. Welcome to the Xiled community and welcome to XGC Devastation. Really glad to that you chose to join us.