Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XG XGC KOG SYN XGG

Status
Not open for further replies.

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
K thanks man...I had a look and it seems its just a signature for now, Hopefully we can get those pics in our GT's!!! Im sure thats the plan.... ;)

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
I was wondering if you could do this for a bar - for instance, our Gamer Girlz forums have a userbar up with our gamercards on them - could we get something like that for Gamer Girlz?

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
Now you just begging!!! lmao

Good idea thou...lol

Ow and these pics i think will be available to use for ur GT!!! We just gonna have to wait and see...hmmmmm ;)

Dudditz

Forum Rookie
Feb 15, 2007
IL
www.pimpmygamercard.com
Hey roger I like alot I like the ones with the full card with the website in the backround.. Can you make one for SYNLive.com ?
Unforunately, I am not a graphics designer or I would have monster gamercards and a super site.
I spend so much time working and learning to code that I dont have time to even open Photoshop.
Normally, people submit an image to me and I code the PHP.

K thanks man...I had a look and it seems its just a signature for now, Hopefully we can get those pics in our GT's!!! Im sure thats the plan.... ;)
For now, they are simply dynamic images(or forum signatures) which are set to update every 24 hours
with new data pulled from Xbox Live.
I have partners speaking with XBL representatives and it seems that their downloadable theme and pic content
for the 360 is tightly handled and part of their advertising network.
-meaning- its difficult to get accomplished.
In the future possibly. (if Microsoft prevails)

I was wondering if you could do this for a bar - for instance, our Gamer Girlz forums have a userbar up with our gamercards on them - could we get something like that for Gamer Girlz?
We have a banner and userbar system being integrated.
Once again, I am limited in graphics which slows progress.
If you have a custom userbar you wish to submit, I can code it.

Lately, I have been writing a vBulletin Product which will allow vBulletin forum owners
to create and manage gamercards right from their site.
A beta version can be seen at http://www.FBItheClan.com

PMGC is also completing its Halo 3 Stats script and GameBattles Team area.
GameBattles Team cards work off the XML profile feed provided to your Team.
So, it only works for gamertags who are on your team roster.

Its alot of work for one person but I expect to pick up more designers and coders with time.

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
Ok cool nice to hear that!!! Glad we got sum1 like urself working around all this...Thanks again man and goodl luck...

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
Sweet, I'll get someone working on that (I hear you on having time to open photoshop - I have made one image in the nine months that I have owned it, I simply just do not have to the time learn it!)

iSpew

Forum Veteran
Nov 27, 2006
Las Vegas
Dudditz - This is really cool what you're doing. Hopefully in the future the great Microsoft will let you do what you're talking about. Hopefully we can help you expand! Keep it up!

Mabuhay Ka

Forum Junkie
Apr 19, 2008
I tried using one in the xbox forums for a sig,and didnt work.Has anyone else tried this-not sure what i am doing wrong...these are really cool.

Mabuhay Ka

Forum Junkie
Apr 19, 2008
I tried both from your website(given after you put in your gamertag)-it worked in our forums-just not Xbox.Also I dought microsoft will go for this,unless they get money out of it.Either way though-its a really cool idea,being able to show clan support that way its really a smart thing to think of.

Dudditz

Forum Rookie
Feb 15, 2007
IL
www.pimpmygamercard.com
It doesnt appear that Xbox allows images in your Signature so the codes wont work there.
I actually forgot all about this thread and havent updated PMGC or created
new gamercards for months - been of on other endeavors.
Glad you like the cards though - wish there was more variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.