Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XG XGC KOG SYN XGG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudditz

Forum Rookie
Feb 15, 2007
IL
www.pimpmygamercard.com
Are there any small logos for the Xiled Gaming divisions which I can access?
I would like to find some avatars representing the Groups for a script
that I am assisting in development.
The only one that I have was taken from the main site header area.
pimpmygamercard.png

I have made requests in the past in development and graphic sections of the forum to no avail.
The script uses 64x64 pixel jps's but submissions do not matter as long as I can scale them down fairly square.
The following are examples of other Gaming Community submissions:
360voice.com.jpg
fbi.jpg
xit.jpg
mob.jpg
pms.jpg
ksi2.jpg
im.jpg
vvv.jpg

Thank you

Last edited:

Dudditz

Forum Rookie
Feb 15, 2007
IL
www.pimpmygamercard.com
I would like to make one for each section or division
but a clan logo or avatar will have to be provided.
One particular card- the basic avatar - will eventually be based solely
on the gamertag submitted.
For instance, if someone enters a MoB gamertag, it will display the MoB gamercard-
If someone enters an XGC or SYN gamertag, their logo gamercard will automatically display.
This would only be the default clancard- many others will be available.
Do you have a SYN logo?

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
There was a spot on the site where images for all were at. I will have to check around for it. If someone knows the link to pull up all the site images please post it.

Thanks.

Dudditz

Forum Rookie
Feb 15, 2007
IL
www.pimpmygamercard.com
Please post if you find the images url.
Each division is able to create their own custom gamercards and send them to me
or post them at the site and they can also be private or public.
For instance, the MoB Gaming default gamercards are private-
They only work with valid MoB Gamertags.
This is only an option-not a requirement.
If you have any good designs in mind, feel free to post.
The best I could do with that avatar is shown below.
PimpMyGamercard.png

Last edited:

S3NOR1TA

Forum Veteran
Oct 24, 2007
^OH MY GOD YAY

I can make others if other divisions don't have one and want one. Plz send me a PM and let me know if you need me to scale it down or need others for other divisions. Thank you.

Dudditz

Forum Rookie
Feb 15, 2007
IL
www.pimpmygamercard.com
Sorry for the late response- I drive a truck through the week so my home and computer time is compromised since my laptop crashed.

I tried 2 versions of your image- the original and a cropped version.
You can see both below.
PimpMyGamercard.png
PimpMyGamercard.png

If you wish to edit further, I currently use 64x64 pixel images which are sometimes difficult to manage due to their small size.
When you decide on a final product, I will release the interactive url.

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
I will leave this in the capable hands of S3NOR1TA - I think that the one on the left looks considerably better than the one on the right.

I do have a question though, would this only be available to tags that include XGG/XGC/SYN/KoG? A lot of our members do not have the acronym included in their gamertag. And, if this is the case, if someone were to alter their gamertag to include the acronym after initial creation of the tag, would they suddenly become available, or is it only at account creation?

Dudditz

Forum Rookie
Feb 15, 2007
IL
www.pimpmygamercard.com
I will leave this in the capable hands of S3NOR1TA - I think that the one on the left looks considerably better than the one on the right.

I do have a question though, would this only be available to tags that include XGG/XGC/SYN/KoG? A lot of our members do not have the acronym included in their gamertag. And, if this is the case, if someone were to alter their gamertag to include the acronym after initial creation of the tag, would they suddenly become available, or is it only at account creation?

Currently, the gamercards are public meaning that a SYN tag can actually use the XGG gamercard.
This is totally customizable though-It can be set up any way you like.
If you want specific gamercards to be private, I can add a simple php prefix check to the script so that only XGG tags will work.Its up to you.
The only private cards to date are the MoB Gaming versions which will only accept MoB gamertags and will show their default Xbox Live avatar until they change their gamertag,then it will automatically update with the MoB avatar.
There are many ways to alter the script and the images.
If you wanted to go beyond the basic avatar display with a fully customized XGG image,
you can submit a full card image similar to the unfinished Gamings Finest cards that we are developing below.
pimpmygamercard.png
pimpmygamercard.png

There are endless possibilities and the same can be done with any custom image,
Sigs,avatars, banners,wallpapers ...
I will try to provide on-site documentation in the near future.

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
^^^Those new gamer cards are looking sick!!! When are they available and how would we get some for out XG divisions?

One other thing where you able to do that SYN one for us? if yes how do i go about uploading it...

You doing a extremly good job at all this and im sure people have noticed that!!! Good work man

;) Thanks again

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
Excellent! That would be sweet to be able to have our cards themselves customized on the site.

I am really excited to get the gamerpics in. We would not want them to be restricted by gamertag, I do not believe, but that is something that you should probably verify with Knight.

Status
Not open for further replies.