Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XG SUPER TEAM

Fillyy

Banned
Jul 3, 2009
WI
I think that XG should have a team called the XG Super team. One for every game. These teams will be made up of the best players in each of the most popular games. Each team should only have enough for A team and a backup team for each game.

Some games could be, Halo, CoD, etc.
The members of the Super team would have access to all the forums and have there own site. Much like the design team, if they were part of the super team they wouldn't have to leave their clan. It would just be an extra team. People could post applications for tryouts and pretty soon the teams would be good. The teams would hold meetings and practices. Also, the teams could be on gamebattles. The team names would be XG Super Team Halo 3, XG Super Team CoD 4, etc.

ETR Hawk

Forum Nub
Aug 7, 2009
Minnesota
An interesting idea... but remember we're not trying to be the best here (even though we tend to achieve that), we're mostly just looking to have fun. I think if a clan is put together of awesome players, that's great... but do we need a "Super" team?

NxJ FireFighter

Forum Nerd
May 24, 2007
New Jersey
i believe how they use to have the Elites u were still a member of your clan but then u also would join the Elites usergroup...it wasnt really a clan to my knowledge idr it to much it was awhile ago

AcidFlavaXD

Forum Star
Apr 22, 2010
Atlanta GA
yeah do you have any idea how chaotic a tournement would be to find out the best gamers in xg, then people would complain about the person who's really good at one on one is horrible at working in a team etc.

XGC Phntm XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
XGC ENIGMA
XGC CERBERUS
XGC DEATH REAPERS
Apr 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
yeah do you have any idea how chaotic a tournement would be to find out the best gamers in xg, then people would complain about the person who's really good at one on one is horrible at working in a team etc.
Negative...tryouts would be held I would assume and based off several days and maps of playing, then decisions will be made..AND it should be based off CC stats. Personally, I would love this idea because this is the only type of gamer in XG that isn't being satisfied at the moment. There is really no form of competition being held aside for the CC Pro Circuit for MW2 but then again, its only MW2. I will be bringing this idea up this weekend but I can only do so much. It would be nice to see some people trying hard, not everyone plays games for fun and that fact should be respected.