Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XG GROWING FASTER THAN EVER

Silvyy

Carpel Tunnel
Feb 13, 2008
Salem, Mass
Yes XG is still growing and devolving which proves against all the RUMORS that XG is in shambles. The community has gone a long way, i have only been here for 9ish months and i have seen the community grow and prosper.

KoG Y3LLOWH3LL

Forum Member
Sep 9, 2008
bronx, New York
yea alot of ppl left my group and we recruit atleast 10 ppl a day and im very happy 2 b in this community and i hear rumors such as XG is goin str8 into the ground guess what its not kuz i bet we have more than KSI and all those othr gaming communitys

XGC Kyuketsuki

Forum Star
Sep 7, 2007
Nebraska
It's so touching sometimes. Back in Early December 2007 XGC King James (XGC Consig XD) as the General and Defenestrati0n (my old tag, current tag: XGC Kyuketsuki) as the captain refounded XGC Dooms Day in cod4. It was tough but in a month we had grown from 2 members up to about 15. Some of the old members of Dooms Day also rejoin around that time including one of my current captains XGC Halo Kitty.
In march, we made our first split XGC Supremacy, unfortunatly this clan fell apart when the general left XGC about 1 month later.
In May XGC Consig XD was promoted to Section Leader, and I passed on the General role because I was too busy at the moment, so XGC Tallcan3 (now, XGC Tallcan XS) took over the XGC Dooms Day General role.
In the time under Tallcan Dooms Day grew to about 30-40 members. Between May and late November we split 3 times. First was XGC Supremacy (version 2.0) this clan is thriving currently under the leadership of one of my old leiutenents x1x Trigger x1x (now, XGC Justice -general of XGC Supremacy) . The Second split was XGC Atrocity XK which is led by daft 5150 (who I personally recruited to Dooms Day). And the most recent split XGC Unreal, which is by far the fast growing clan in XG today (at a rate of about 3-10 new member per week) led by another of my old leiutenents XGC Farva.
Shortly after the Unreal split Tallcan got promoted to section leader and I (XGC Kyuketsuki) was promoted to the general of XGC Dooms Day. Just recently XGC Supremacy split to form XGC Fatality XK (general-CH3ST3RT3ST3R).

It's neat to see what happen in Dooms Day as I reach my 16th month in XGC.