Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WOW

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Yep I undeleted this. Do you understand why? You and all of the other section leaders are on my XGC 007 XI account. You can message me on that account and or go to my main tag from that friend list to talk to me or invite me if needed. Really BO it is not that big of a deal. It is not like you were kicked out or something. I do realize that you love me and you know what I love you too. But in order for me to continue to grow and build our community I needed the room on my main gamer tag. It is nothing personal! I wish that my friend list could hold more than 100 people but it cant. But since I do pay for 5 of my 6 gamer tags it is handy for me to use them as addations to my main tag. Please dont anyone be butt hurt. It is just for all of us to continue to grow the community and build in new games. I hope this helps clear up the reason why.

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
Yep I undeleted this. Do you understand why? You and all of the other section leaders are on my XGC 007 XI account. You can message me on that account and or go to my main tag from that friend list to talk to me or invite me if needed. Really BO it is not that big of a deal. It is not like you were kicked out or something. I do realize that you love me and you know what I love you too. But in order for me to continue to grow and build our community I needed the room on my main gamer tag. It is nothing personal! I wish that my friend list could hold more than 100 people but it cant. But since I do pay for 5 of my 6 gamer tags it is handy for me to use them as addations to my main tag. Please dont anyone be butt hurt. It is just for all of us to continue to grow the community and build in new games. I hope this helps clear up the reason why.

Well ok then, as long as you put it that way lol