Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITE BAND(S)?

XGC Gore

XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
Mar 12, 2017
Missouri
Tell me who your favorite bands are! I love all kinds of music & am interested to see what all of you guys listen to!

My top 3 right now would be:
1) Deftones.
2) Iwrestledabearonce.
3) The Blood Brothers.

Last edited:

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
Current Top 3:
1. The Chainsmokers
2. Misterwives
3. Demi Lovato

Other favorites are Blink 182, The Killers, Florence + the Machine, Ed Sheeran, Spice Girls, etc etc lol I like a lot of music!

XGC Gore

XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
Mar 12, 2017
Missouri
Hm. This is easy.
1. Butcher Babies
2. In This Moment
3. Arch Enemy
4. Huntress
5. Slipknot
6. Mushroomhead
7. Pretty Reckless

My word, woman... we're going to be best friends. I can't believe you know who Mushroomhead is. My first concert was a Mushroomhead show when I was 4 or 5 years old.. I love them. Obviously Slipknot is beautiful & I can't get enough of Arch Enemy. In This Moment is pretty good too. Butcher Babies is the bees knees. I finally got to see them last year at Open Air in Chicago.

lDevilsRejectl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 11, 2016
Korriban
My word, woman... we're going to be best friends. I can't believe you know who Mushroomhead is. My first concert was a Mushroomhead show when I was 4 or 5 years old.. I love them. Obviously Slipknot is beautiful & I can't get enough of Arch Enemy. In This Moment is pretty good too. Butcher Babies is the bees knees. I finally got to see them last year at Open Air in Chicago.

I'm sadden that Waylon Reevis left MRH. However, my favorite songs by MRH is Solitaire Unraveling, 12 Hundred, Sun Doesn't Rise, Out of my Mind and Qwerty. I never understood the whole war behind Slipknot and MRH. I love em both.

XGC Gore

XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
Mar 12, 2017
Missouri
I'm sadden that Waylon Reevis left MRH. However, my favorite songs by MRH is Solitaire Unraveling, 12 Hundred, Sun Doesn't Rise, Out of my Mind and Qwerty. I never understood the whole war behind Slipknot and MRH. I love em both.

I've met Waylon & he's a super cool dude. I wish he didn't leave either. I was sad when Jmann left too, even though he's back now. On top of that, their guitarist Gravy & bassist Pig Benis are gone as well. I'm just glad they haven't completely sold out yet, haha.

lDevilsRejectl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 11, 2016
Korriban
I've met Waylon & he's a super cool dude. I wish he didn't leave either. I was sad when Jmann left too, even though he's back now. On top of that, their guitarist Gravy & bassist Pig Benis are gone as well. I'm just glad they haven't completely sold out yet, haha.

I hear he is a pretty chill person. I knew Jmann came back. But, jeez, the Guitarist and Bassist left. Honestly, one of two things I could see happening. Either MRH is going to stay solid or they will fall apart after creating a terrible album with few of the old members in it. Kind of like Guns N' Roses with Chinese Democracy, terrible album.

KoG Axalta

Get A Life!
Jul 12, 2014
Maine
only a few of mine got so many more. lol

Five Finger Death Punch
Nickelback
Avenged Sevenfold
Black Veil Brides
Hinder
Slipknot

XGC Deathmouse

Forum Junkie
Nov 16, 2016
Providence, NC
I'm seeing a lot of punk rock and heavy metal. I love this community more and more. haha.
my favorites right now would have to be:
Attack Attack
Mudvayne
Atilla
Suicide Silence
Asking Alexandria
Rammstein
Eisbrecher
Metallica

I"m a music person. I listen to everything pretty much. Well, anything but country.
heavy metal, death metal, Rap, hip hop, pop, EDM, and techno, classic rock, punk, indie.
as long as it has a good rhythm or decent bass lines I'm good. But, idk what it is but I cant stand country.