Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT MAKES YOU UPSET?

XGC TEX XS

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 13, 2012
People who drive so damn slow in the Fast Lane (if the speed limit is 65 get over to the right if your only doing 50!!)
When I read this thread, I was also thinking of people who don't know how to drive. I hate when people do that, too. It's the fast lane, not the chill lane. I also hate when people take my turn at a four-way stop or a stoplight. When I've been waiting for the light to change to go straight, idiots need to wait before they decide to turn left if there isn't a turn arrow. Oh, and I hate when people poke way below the speed limit. If you are 15 or so under, you probably shouldn't be driving.

People who cannot spell make me really upset.. Also when I lose my phone I am known to rage!
I agree with both of those statements. :p Usually, my phone is just under my blanket or I forgot where I left it.

On a side note, I hope Mr. Deadwalker is doing better. That really sucks if he didn't find a place to live. Especially with the weather that everyone has been having lately. :/

XGC Joven

Forum Junkie
Jul 20, 2013
Waterloo, NY
When I read this thread, I was also thinking of people who don't know how to drive. I hate when people do that, too. It's the fast lane, not the chill lane. I also hate when people take my turn at a four-way stop or a stoplight. When I've been waiting for the light to change to go straight, idiots need to wait before they decide to turn left if there isn't a turn arrow. Oh, and I hate when people poke way below the speed limit. If you are 15 or so under, you probably shouldn't be driving.

I agree with both of those statements. :p Usually, my phone is just under my blanket or I forgot where I left it.

On a side note, I hope Mr. Deadwalker is doing better. That really sucks if he didn't find a place to live. Especially with the weather that everyone has been having lately. :/

You know whats bad.. I didn't even notice that he had said that right in the beginning. Oops! :( I hope he did too!!

XGC Set

Forum Star
Jun 26, 2013
Baltimore
www.soundcloud.com
Working to kill a titan; and then someone comes out of the woodwork and takes the last shot and gets the credit. Oh, and undercover Nuns trying to save souls then robbin me of 3.50! That's a true "Bad Habit"

XGC Grey Gauss

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 23, 2014
Newport, IN
Playing Titanfall 6v6, then 4 people on the other team drop with only 5 seconds left on the next mission timer. We spend 5 minutes waiting for people to come in, just to have three people drop from our team because of the wait. As soon as this happens it's like the game knows and 4 people jump in on the other team. Nothing like steam rolling 6v6 in CTF just to head into the next match 3v6 because it takes so long to start a match and there is no penalty from lobby hopping.