Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT IS A GOOD AMOUNT OF PEOPLE FOR A SPLIT

KoG Caboosee

Forum Star
Mar 18, 2007
Lakeville, MN
How many people in a clan is good to have a split? I was thinking 60-70 people but i've seen clans split at 40.

Yes i realize the # of people isn't the only factor when splitting. Others like new general and other promotions are not a factor with this question though

XGC ACKBONE XS

Forum Junkie
Jun 3, 2007
Massachusetts
About 30 in User-group people is good for a split........i have done it twice and it works great....besides, higher leaders have told me about 25-30 in your user-group is prime for a split

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
This is the # of ranks in one clan.

XGC Carbon XL said:
This is the basic structure your clan should be in before you split it:

• 1 General per 30 Members (Limit 1 per clan)
  • 1 Captain per 10 Members
  • 1 Lieutenant per Captain

Do not split your clan before you have at least 50 active members.
Clan must have complete clan structure in place before splitting to keep things as smooth as possible.

As a General, you should be holding several meetings prior to the actual split with your Captains to go over things. Make sure that all Captains are on the same page as far as who is going where. Remember, communication is key, and clan splits go more smooth the more communication that is shared among leaders.

It then goes 3 Sargent's to a squad. 5 privates to a squad.

I vote to split at 60.

Mr Maverick Jet

Forum Star
Apr 10, 2007
Atlanta, Ga
like already stated numbers arent a factor in a split as much as the quality and leadership of the members present. Its really going to rest on the General and XS as they work together to have a successful split. My advice is that if you evened out your leadership in the clan and split that donw the middle, yet still feel confident without a shadow of a doubt that both could thrive and build into well structured clans ocne again, then your split will succeed. If you have even a small doubt in the success of a split once looking at it from that perspective, I wouldnt suggest splitting.