Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT HAPPENED TO BEING POLITE?

SYN Stallion

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 27, 2007
Canada, Ontario
Is it just me or do people on this site seem to be very rude?, I know not all the poeple here are rude but, so far everyone I have dealt with are snobby. I thought XG was supposed to be a polite and friendly environment? Is there anyone else out there that feels that XG is losing what it stands for? Or was it never really there?

XGG Ala Rose

Forum Nerd
Apr 21, 2008
Deer Lodge, MT
ummm well u know in every crowd there is gonna be a few bad eggs... but dont let those who are rude and snobby change how you feel about xg... ive delt with a few myself but the good deffinately out weigh the evil in this case...

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
Is it just me or do people on this site seem to be very rude?, I know not all the poeple here are rude but, so far everyone I have dealt with are snobby. I thought XG was supposed to be a polite and friendly environment? Is there anyone else out there that feels that XG is losing what it stands for? Or was it never really there?

I don't think that is a fair assumption, as I remember plenty of times you asked questions in the Generals forums to which I replied with haste, and definitely not in a rude or mocking way.

People are not always going to agree with your point of view, and they aren't always going to like what you have to say, but posting a pointless thread virtually complaining about people treating you bad, really isn't doing anything to combat the situation.

I think you do a great job in your attempts to implement new ideas, however, when those ideas are not given what you feel is the proper consideration, you resort to calling people 'rude' or saying that XG is losing what it stands for.

I suggest that you keep doing what you are doing, trying to grow and strengthen your clan and our community, because you are doing a good job.

Last edited:

SYN Stallion

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 27, 2007
Canada, Ontario
I don't think that is a fair assumption, as I remember plenty of times you asked questions in the Generals forums to which I replied with haste, and definitely not in a rude or mocking way.

People are not always going to agree with your point of view, and they aren't always going to like what you have to say, but posting a pointless thread virtually complaining about people treating you bad, really isn't doing anything to combat the situation.

I think you do a great job in your attempts to implement new ideas, however, when those ideas are not given what you feel is the proper consideration, you resort to calling people 'rude' or saying that XG is losing what it stands for.

I suggest that you keep doing what you are doing, trying to grow and strengthen your clan and our community, because you are doing a good job.

I appreciate your response, yet you don't understand the whole.

By no means is this related to my threads. If they get shot down so what? I tried right? It's about the rude PM's I get. Say I ask a question in a thread, the person will answer all nice then send me a PM being extremely rude and telling me not to post in their threads anymore. WTF?

I also get told by my XS to ask someone something and I get chewed out about it. WTF?

It's also given that I know not everyone on here are pricks. But some of the ones who should be setting examples are being arrogant. I seriously thought that being rude or impolite to fellow XG members was against the rules.

Oh and plus posting a pointless thread complaining about stuff may not solve diddly squat, but it sure does make me feel better. :p