Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

US ARMY 19TH SPECIAL FORCES SENIOR NCO

SIL3NT KILL3R69

Forum Nub
May 3, 2010
Fort Carson, Colorado
Hello Everyone
I was just recruited and I saw you guys have a military forum
My Name is SFC Lockeed with the Colorado 19th Special Forces based in Fort Carson, Colorado. I have been in the Army for 15 years enlisted when I was 17.

If you have any questions hit me up
GAMERTAG: SIL3NT KILL3R69

PabloSanchez15U

Forum Nub
Dec 13, 2010
Ohio
HOOAH! Leave for basic here on the 18th for Fort Jackson, goin in as a 15U. Nice to see we have a military forum. After basic and AIT ill be stationed with an aviation unit out of Canton.

XGC Filters

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2010
Missoula Montana
19TH AIRBORNE

19th airborne

Fort Jackson, I actually did my basic there in august of 1987 and it was miserably hot and humid, I found it humorous how everyone was whinning about how horrible basic was. I grew up in a military family in Annapolis Maryland my mother was a Navy nurse who attained the rank of Captain, and trust me growing up she ran the household like a ship. So i was already use to working hard both at school and at home. I already knew what GI your room was, and how to make a bed so tight you could bounce a quarter off it. Basic training to me was a breeze, and was just like being at home just with a different boss.

So look forward to a few road marches, alot of range training, MRE's, push ups, and boot shinning other than that basic is a piece of cake. If you get a chance to go overseas I went to Korea and loved it.

XGC ZUES XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XENITH
Aug 4, 2008
San Antonio, TX
i was stationed down the road from jackson at shaw. i enjoyed teasing the trainees with Burger King as they marched by, muahaha

XGC Filters

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2010
Missoula Montana
LOL, that was bad. I remember when they took us to the commisary I used to buy a correspondence box which was full of blank paper, envelopes and stamps. The cool thing is they had a cardboard box inside to make everything inside the package secure, now under this box you could fit 4 or 5 packs of gum or some candy bars. Because the drill sergeant always checked what we bought while we were waiting for everyone to get done shopping before we went to the barracks, and candy or gum was forbidden in the barracks. I used to stash the candy under the cardboard compartment in the correspondence box so when they checked my bag all they saw was a correspondence box. Then once back at the barracks i would charge 3 bucks for a packet of gum and 5 bucks for a candy bar.

It worked out really good for awhile till someone snitched on me. Then I remember i had to GI the barracks and alot of pushups but it was worth it i had alot of money to spend when they gave us our furlough pass after basic was over.