Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEED ANSWER: UP DATE SIGNATURE

SYN OL FART

Forum Star
Jun 1, 2015
IL
hello I am now General over SYN CHAOS can i get my signature up date . and can you make the font a little bigger this time. i am old and can see lol thanks you all do a great job

KoG KiLo69

Get A Life!
Apr 13, 2011
Brinkley,AR
hello I am now General over SYN CHAOS can i get my signature up date . and can you make the font a little bigger this time. i am old and can see lol thanks you all do a great job

Do you remember which designer made this for you? Its easier for a designer to fix or update his own work.

SFP Jordan SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 21, 2014
Michigan
I found who it was XDC Ichigo I sent him message is that ok
Certainly.
If you wanted to take it a further step. Post the request in Xiled Designers, under his banner. I immagine it will be fine here, but usually when u go for an update from designer then thats where you want to be.

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
I found who it was XDC Ichigo I sent him message is that ok

Unfortunately the member that did your signature is now inactive and unable to reach. Due to rules and guidelines we do not touch other designers work. (5. If you need an update to your signature (clan, rank, squad, etc.) then you must message your designer directly. Only the designer who made the signature can change it, no one else.) You can re-submit a new request and we will gladly make a new one from scratch using the same render if you would like. If you chose to do this please submit this in a new thread.