Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

U.S. Navy Chief Coming Back to XGC

Neekomochi

Forum Nub
Apr 16, 2023
Sasebo, Japan
My name is Neekomochi. I was an XGC gamer about 15 years ago before I joined the Navy. The gamertag might have been XGC Aqua. I honestly am struggling to remember it’s been too long. I was a bit of a sour personality in my youth and while I was in XGC. Time has changed me and I have grown a lot.

I have been active duty Navy for 14 years now and I am currently the Administrative Officer and Admin Leading Chief Petty Officer onboard USS PATRIOT in Sasebo, Japan. Nothing fancy, just a Chief who is married and enjoys playing games.

I have been married for three years. No kids yet, but we want kids. Two cats at home. I read a ton of books, struggle to play piano, and pretend I am a strong powerlifter. Maxed a deadlift at 575 lbs and my back is still upset with me.

Not certain if this is where I need to be posting, and if it’s not I apologize. Looking forward to coming back in. I am fairly certain my departure from XG in the almost two decades that has passed was on good terms; I had joined the Navy and wasn’t sure I would be able to play many games.

Last edited: