Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TODAY I LOST ANOTHER BROTHER

XGC Decay

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 9, 2016
Indianapolis, IN
mixer.com
Normally I wouldn't make a post about things like this. However, this time I feel like I should. Maybe I can make a difference. Today I lost a close friend to suicide. But he was more than a friend, he was a brother and arms and one of the first people I met in the military. We even went on our first deployment together. His name was Richardson. We spent the majority of our first deployment joking, ****ing, and drinking. He was a happy guy. Favorite topics were dogs and the gym. Always laughin and singing about dumb ****. Eventually we both left the military to pursue higher education. He did that and raced on the side and he even became a personal trainer. For free. That was the kind of guy he was. He literally worked for free to teach people how to live a better lifestyle. Yesterday he was found dead in a car. A gunshot to the head. Self inflicted. This tore me apart. I've seen death of all kinds. I've also seen suicide. It's never hit me like this one did. I used to think it was a mental weakness, but now I believe it's a sickness that can be cured with someone to talk to. I haven't cried in over 10 years. But today, i bawled. Please, if you have thoughts of suicide, even if it feels like no one will care, reach out to someone. Because the last people you think about may be the people that hurt the most. Suicide doesn't just hurt your family and friends. It hurts everyone you've ever interacted with. If you don't feel like you have anyone to talk to please reach out to me. I'm not a professional but I've been through and seen enough of the world that there isn't much I can't relate to. Maybe I can help. It's better to try than to come up with a permanent solution. Feel free to message me on here, I'm on almost every day, or on xbox. I'm also on there every day. If you need to I will even give you my number. But please reach out to me if you're having those thoughts.

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
So sorry, I've lost someone to suicide as well and had one of my best friends attempt it a few years ago (unsuccessfully, thankfully). And I agree with you 100% that it is a disease and it's something that too many people don't get treated for.