Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THIS GUY HAS MAJOR TALENT!

luckydan77

Forum Junkie
Mar 6, 2011
Florida
holy crap look out justin beaver! lol the second vid has awesome detail you can see dust balls flying all over. And you can even see him spit when he sings. But very very good.

Inked Ivy

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 7, 2009
Auckland, Aotearoa
I personally wouldn't see him becoming as famous as big name artists we have today, although he is unique I don't see him being mainstream enough (or eh ... weird enough *Lady Gaga etc.).

It all depends on if he gets signed or not and who by. Then again, even that doesn't guarantee success. If he has a large dedicated following or demographic then he may though (JB has tween girls, Lady Gaga has the free spirits and much of the LGBTQ community, Rihanna has taken over much of the pop scene etc. etc the list goes on these are just big name examples).

If he works hard and can pull away from just being a Youtube artist then he definitely has a future somewhere in the industry though.

I may sound negative but I am surrounded by talented musicians (many of whom are close friends) who just don't make it on to big things; due to lack of support, money, even a target audience.

SYN KING RICO

Forum Veteran
Apr 27, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Beiber is going down down down....lol there is always someone out there better than the guy who has made it ..just they cant find there way to the right people..i just wonder who is the guy who would have smashed michael jackson out the box

Inked Ivy

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 7, 2009
Auckland, Aotearoa
As soon as Bieber is over 20 years old its almost guaranteed he will be non existent. His fame is almost dependent on the fact he is young and has a younger/softer voice.
Imagine a 25+ year old singer with the target demographic of tween girls. Pedophile much?

Reactions: SYN KING RICO

XGC Trigz

Forum Junkie
Dec 29, 2010
Ohio
As soon as Bieber is over 20 years old its almost guaranteed he will be non existent. His fame is almost dependent on the fact he is young and has a younger/softer voice.
Imagine a 25+ year old singer with the target demographic of tween girls. Pedophile much?

hahaha true that andits already starting!

luckydan77

Forum Junkie
Mar 6, 2011
Florida
i agree the way the people are they look to those new artist then after awhile they get old and then someone new comes up and then wins the hearts of the younger crowd.