Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THE V GAME

KoG Apollyon

Forum Nerd
Nov 13, 2006
Arlington, Texas
www.myspace.com
RULES:
Simply make something up about the poster above you ( ^ ), yourself ( < ) and the poster below you ( v ). Please keep it somewhat clean, okay? And Knight is not allowed to jack this thread either... :)

EXAMPLE:
^ (the poster above) watches Cinderella on weekends.
< (i/me) is amazing.
V (the poster below) has three nipples.

BEGIN:
^ Does not exist.
< Is playing HALO 2.
V Is a Nub.

Reactions: XGC Brittany

LxH Forsaken X

Forum Rookie
Dec 1, 2006
Chesterfield virginia
^ is wrong about me being a nub...
<sitting at my computer and bored as hell, rapes MLG and owns with BR and sniper.. without any button combos..
v there isnt a next poster yet.. and if there was id hope they'd help stop this next poster is a nub ****.. (its unoriginal)

LxH Forsaken X

Forum Rookie
Dec 1, 2006
Chesterfield virginia
^obviously hasnt played me yet.. if he wants i can prove it.. (thats ntot a threat its a challenge i love to back my **** up) :)
<Once again sitting here bored as hell.. Still rapes MLG and owns with a BR and sniper..without button combos. (recently found out skill using SMG has improved thanks to being transfered to CQC squad in clan... and now knows that i rape with SMG's as well. last slayer game i played all i used was sticks, and an SMG pistol combo score was 51 kills-20 deaths)
Vis in the XG community..

PANE xSLiKx

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2006
Texas
^i hate to admit it, but i dont have gears, and thx for the joke, its what keeps XG alive lol
<hopes to get gears for christmas
V Proboly doesnt have gears either