Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THE CLAN HITTER IS!

KoG Artemis

Forum Tourist
Dec 10, 2006
New Hampshire
www.myspace.com
Ok the clan hitter is an old divsion leader called XGC Homer XL. He Has the tags like ISPH BigMac, ISPH T MAC, ISPH A MAC and a fake tag of a council leader XGC Coleslaw Xi. notice the lower case I in Xi. Thats a fake Tag. So just let you know XGC Homer XL has no life he hit about 10 clans now and he wont stop. I wish i can figure out If i can block this guy from Halo 2. So leaders of Xiled Gaming Keep on the look out for this guy because he is the most popular hitter so keep your eyes peeled. I hope everybody stays safe and keep your clans running. Remember Have Fun Gaming! and keep your spirts up!:cool:

Last edited:

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
He was only ever a section leader. Who cares if this loser wants to hit the clans. Just keep your squad list updated and on the website. WE ARE NOT A HALO 2 CLAN!

KoG Artemis

Forum Tourist
Dec 10, 2006
New Hampshire
www.myspace.com
ok sorry about that but you know i just want to inform you this, I know this is a minor issue so i will report to the section leaders. Thanks for the help and given me adivce on this situation and remember "Patience is a Virtue".