Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THE AWOKEN.... LIGHT OR DARK? GOOD OR EVIL?.... ALLY OR ENEMY?

Il PH0ENIX lI

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 8, 2012
[h=2] THE AWOKEN.... Light or Dark? Good or Evil?.... Ally or Enemy?
[/h] We often identify our Guardians by class, “I’m a Titan” “I’m a Warlock”, but what of our choice of race and does it make any difference? Well…. not so much, the main differences are cosmetic. The emotes are another noticeable difference as well. So whether you chose a Human, Exo, or Awoken, it is just a personal preference. Each race does however have origins and a place in the Destiny universe and the Awoken are an interesting race. We can’t be sure if they are light or dark, good or evil, ally or enemy……

We will learn more of the Awoken in the upcoming DLC the House of Wolves. Guardians will travel to the Reef and get entangled with the Queen and her struggles. Who is the Queen?.. She is the reigning Kell over the House of Wolves… she is also the only non-Fallen to obtain a powerful title such as that.

Check out these great video’s that discuss who the Awoken are as a race and what is known of the Queen, her brother and their story.

XGC TECH

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2014
Dover, OH
You know Phoenix, you never cease to amaze me with information about this game! Revolver is in my party right now and she is reading me the Destiny Lore and interesting facts. I would about imagine your guys's conversation right about now! ;)

Il PH0ENIX lI

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 8, 2012
I'm glad some people actually look at the posts, I get most info from Bungie and search endlessly through Destiny articles and videos, but that Lore guy has really good ones, while I wait for the House of Wolves... I'm getting into the mythos of the Destiny universe.

me and Revolver btw are friends and we talk for hours all the time!