Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THE AMAZING THING ABOUT XG.

XGC 9

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 21, 2010
Arkansas
Really there are so many awesome things about Xiled Gaming, but there is one thing in particular that really sets us apart from other communities and clans.

That thing is located right in our Honor Code.

IX​
BOTTOM LINE!!! Have fun, play games, and network with other gamers that share the same interest. At the end of the day, it is after all just a game!

Because of our honor code we look for other gamers just like ourselves who enjoy to game with people like us who share the same interests as us.

I would like to tell you all a story that shows how this search of people that are "XG Material" has led to many great, Amazing friendships being formed.

People tell me all the time when they see I am in a clan and community that I am a nerd or whatever because I take the game so seriously. I simply respond with, "I'm sorry you are surely mistaken. I don't take this game seriously. I do, however take the friendships I have formed in this community and clan to heart."

here is the story of one great friendship that was formed by two people in this community. not only did the amazing thing of friendship happen, but it may have saved a life.

I recently was told that a member of this community who was in the military and had seen and been through some very rough things was currently suffering from severe PTSD. So severe in fact, they were almost ready to take their own life.

"I don't want to see it anymore.""I should have died""I wake up every morning thinking I can't take it anymore"

A very rough time that no one should ever have to go through alone.

apparently, I friendship was formed between this person and another member of this community. and Soon this new friend found out about what all he had been going through and deal with. so he gave his number. he also told his new friend that he could call and talk anytime about anything.

Not only did he open up and talk to him every day. but the new friend would call the military man every morning(very early because thats when he was supposed to wake up) to ask him how he was doing and ask him if he needed anything and to make sure he was ok.

I thank this military man for all his service he did for our country. Thank you so much. Thank you all for fighting for me and everyone else in this country.

I thank that other member of this community for being the great person he is.

I thank xiled gaming for bringing so many great people together.

That being said, I want to let everyone know that if ever they just feel the need to talk. I am here. Ill be that friend. I hope I can be at least half the person the member I am talking about was.