Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
First of all I would like to say THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE to all of our members that are in the military, in or out of harms way.

Recently I have added something to a couple of our members sigs regarding this and if you would like me to add it to your sig, please pm me and let me know and I would be happy to. Just let me know what branch of the service you are in and where you are stationed.

Under your current sig, I will put the following: "Thank you for your service to our Country! Stay safe! . A grateful nation awaits your safe return. ~XGC xOCMx XC" I can change it based on your particular circumstance.

Again I want to thank all of you or any of your family members that are proudly serving or have served our great nation.

October 2014
I am no longer offèring the ability to add to or edit your sig, but will happily give permission to put the above quote or any similar qoute with my name on it, and you can add it on your own.

Last edited:
All of our prayers for a safe journey home are with you. Thank you from all your friends at
GC!

Reactions: SYN InFUrno 187

SYN InFUrno 187

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 27, 2009
Nashville, TN
www.xiledgaming.com
its an honor to beable to fight on your behalf. And We Thank You for the support and prayers. Its not the easiest job in the world but i wouldn't trade it for the world!

Greater love hath no man than this to lay down his life for his friends. John 15-13

You are all my friends weather you know it or not lol.

God bless!!

Reactions: XGC xOCMx XC

Emo Zorro

Forum Star
Apr 3, 2009
Washington
YES THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY

Yes Thank you for your Service to our country

Thank you so much for your service, for our freedom, for our safety, for our country and for your incredible act of bravery. You guys are all in my thoughts and prayers.

-Emo

MoMo

Forum Member
Jan 24, 2009
Ft Drum,NY
i594.photobucket.com
Thank you to all who post and show your support for us. We are honored to fight for this country and for each and every American in this Great Country. I am XGC MoMo i am a LT with Jurisdiction and i will be deploying to Afghanistan ( specifically Kandahar City) in March of 2010 so i will be back next year i look for to coming home to XGC. Play hard every one.

PistolPete0062

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 13, 2010
Tennessee
One cool mom--thank you for taking the time to recognize those who serve. Few in our great Nation understand that we are in the midst of a persistent conflict. Each day, regardless of what we see on the news, we have Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines and Coast Guardsmen in harms way across the globe. I've been serving for nearly 20 years and honestly appreciate the fact that you take the time to recognize us. Though we choose to serve willingly, few understand the toll that this takes on us and our families. Many have paid the ultimate price. Again, thank you for understanding freedom is not free!

Last edited:

nikki cola

Forum Junkie
Sep 27, 2010
Arizona
Thank you for your service. Everytime I see someone in the service I feel so proud. And happy to know they are protecting us and risking their lives.

Devildog Cipher

Forum Nerd
Oct 24, 2010
USA/pa
Every time I see someone inuniform I always feel like I don't deserve to be in there presents...so talking to them can get alittle akward. But I do plan on joining the military so that can become a pilot.

Thank you, our Angels

MR FUUM FUUM

Carpel Tunnel
Feb 28, 2011
I was apart of the us army and i must say that if it wasn't for everyone before me joining and serving our great country i don't think i could walk around with my head held high. since i didn't go over seas

THANK YOU

luckydan77

Forum Junkie
Mar 6, 2011
Florida
Although I have not served I hold the soldiers up HIGH! Those are the true gamers the legends that need to be lifted. Because without them our good ole U.S of A would not be what it is today. So let us stand proud to be an American. God bless the USA

XGC MuskieDawg

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 29, 2011
canada
I will support, respect and honor the members of our military/army, and will always stand behind them in all that they do. Remember you don't have to be in the services to fight for what is right,But they next time you see a soldier on the street shake his/her hand and say thank you..
To All Our Men And Women In Uniform...... Past, Present And Future I Say THANK YOU, Your Courage, Dedication And Patriotism Is Appreciated Each And Every Day, GOD BLESS.....

Prpl Platypus

Forum Member
Dec 8, 2011
indiana
Alot of people disagree with the military, and its easy to do that while they are safe in their beds. These proud soldiers are the reasons we have what we do today. God bless you all and give em h*ll

XGC Orphan

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 10, 2012
One cool mom--thank you for taking the time to recognize those who serve. I will pm you on that signature you are offering. thaks to all who support us