Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TEAM CAVIEZEL STUDIO'S?

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
Maybe I should make a team. It could be called Team Caviezel Studio's. Could have a team in every game. Play in the different ladders we have a skrim other teams. I don't know just an idea tell me what you think.

S

SYN Corona

Well I was going to post this in the productions area, but its more for you so Ill do it here.

You were talking about making a short film about our adventure the other night. And I was thinking since everyone likes to trash talk XGC, we should do another film like the one youre doing down the road. Ill have my capture card in, then ill send you the gameplay, and cav productions can make another journey movie, but with atleast 2 different views the whole time. I think thatd look sick. Let me know

S

SYN Corona

Awesome man, Ill see you on the box eventually, and once I make sure my capture card and everything will work, we'll start setting some dates. Lata.

XGC GOONIE

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2006
thats a cool idea to have two cards goin at once. btw, if either of you ever need another capture card just pm me or send me a message on xbl

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Ok you capture care gurus, I need help.
I have a 6 year old Halo playing freak and he has loved watching all the montages online for 2 years now and wants to do his own. Actually, he has been recording his games on VHS tape for some time.

First question, how do I get that from tape to computer?
Second question, I actually have this USB dazle video creator box which I can plug video/audio cables into and stream stuff into the computer. How do I get the xbox working with that and how do I get it to actually show on the computer?

Lastly, is there an easier cheap way to get around all this?

If this is to much stuff to ask, just point me in the right direction.

I appreciate any and all help.
Thanks!

XGC Vader

Forum Star
Dec 11, 2006
Wisconsin
Yea bro i'm going to school to be a video producer/editor so i got all the professional editing gear so if you need and high tech editing done get a hold of me. ^. -