Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DENIED: SYN PARSONS (:

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
It took nearly a month for a question. Never mind thanks anyways.

It took nearly a month for a question. Never mind thanks anyways.

I'm sorry that it's taken so long, but there is a reason it has taken so long. For me (I don't know about everyone else) it's mostly because of the watermark that on the image (on top of personal stuff). From my experience most designers, including myself, don't like to work with images that are watermarked because it is someone else's work, and if we take their work and change it without their permission than we can get in a lot of trouble. On top of that it is tough to work with watermarked images because the water mark tends to get in the way and just makes things look bad in the end. I know you're frustrated, but please try to remember that there is always a method to our madness. I myself don't want to work with anything watermarked or signed unless I really have too, but after I finish the two personal requests I have right now I will gladly give your request a try. It would very much help me if you could find an image without a watermark, or at least one that isn't as prominent, but if you are set on the image I'll give it a shot when I can.