Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DENIED: SYN PARSONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN Parsons

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 17, 2012
Boston
1) What is your username and gamer tag?
SYN Parsons

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
mon-thurs all day on and off practically once it hits 7 pm I'm on till around midnight, friday and saturday change, sunday is same as mon- thurs

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
i would like to hold events for ghost, this could be infected, gun game, Michael myers, and many more depending on what the people want, community wide not just SYN
i would like to try and hold a poker night where everyone can get on and play some poker

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
I would describe myself as a hard-working person with a good work ethic that sees thing through until the task is done and done completely

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
yes. I've been here for over 2 years and have held countless game nights when i was a general, twice. I applied for a freelancer a long time ago and planned an event that ran successfully but went inactive.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
I've run a lot of call of duty events. A lot.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)
freelancer

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
I/ve been in XG for about 2 and 1/2 years. I've gone inactive twice at the rank of general, both pre-planned inactivities due to football season, this will not happen again

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
i am a captain in SYN Exodus in the division of Syndicate

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
i miss holding events with the community and want to strengthen the relationships in the community

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
to get a game night with XGC,SYN,KOG, and XDC all together so everyone can see what each division is like and to strengthen the ties between us all

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
nope I've always wanted to join but now i am out of school and have more time

EMINENCE

XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351
SYN Parsons

mon-thurs all day on and off practically once it hits 7 pm I'm on till around midnight, friday and saturday change, sunday is same as mon- thurs

i would like to hold events for ghost, this could be infected, gun game, Michael myers, and many more depending on what the people want, community wide not just SYN
i would like to try and hold a poker night where everyone can get on and play some poker

I would describe myself as a hard-working person with a good work ethic that sees thing through until the task is done and done completely

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
yes. I've been here for over 2 years and have held countless game nights when i was a general, twice. I applied for a freelancer a long time ago and planned an event that ran successfully but went inactive.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)
freelancer

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
I/ve been in XG for about 2 and 1/2 years. I've gone inactive twice at the rank of general, both pre-planned inactivities due to football season, this will not happen again

i miss holding events with the community and want to strengthen the relationships in the community

to get a game night with XGC,SYN,KOG, and XDC all together so everyone can see what each division is like and to strengthen the ties between us all

I got this hit me up on the box Parson

EMINENCE

XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351
SYN Parsons

freelancer

Parson I need you to hit me up on the box and go edit your game night. If you don't do that before sunday your application will be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.