Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SWORN IN TODAY

XGC Ezekiel

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 26, 2007
SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA
www.myspace.com
Well its official finally sworn in and completly enlisted. On August 8th 2011 I leave for Fort Benning Georgia for BC. My MOS, 18X, Special Forces Hooah. Lucky me I get to recieve BC AIT Special Forces Training and Airborn school in a consequtive 24 week span. I plan on completeling Special Forces, but can you believe the recruiter said its tough! Who would of thought! Even if I don't pass SF training I still go to Airborn school, and am dropped into a 11B unit (Infantry) Either way I'm effing stoked and can't wait!

Capt crunchDYKE

Forum Nerd
Dec 11, 2010
Delaware
Nice dude Congrats! Yeah i also jus swore in this past sunday for the Delaware Air National Guard. My mos is crew chief. I'll be workin on the C-130s we have up here. I wont be leaving for basic for several more months but i will be startin out an E-3 so im pretty happy. Originally I was gonna join the marines but I decided to join the air guard cuz itd be easier to finish up school that way. After i finish college, I plan on going in the marines or air force as an officer. But yeah man congrats again and I hope everything works out for u. Good Luck :)

MR FUUM FUUM

Carpel Tunnel
Feb 28, 2011
well i will say congrats and i hope u r mentally prepared for the hell ur goin to go through becuz i have already done that and man it is crazy

KoG Lion

Banned
Nov 17, 2009
Rio Linda CA
congrats bro i mite see you when you go to selections. i went last summer after AIT and i went TWO weeks then hurt my hip. but i go back after this deployment cant wait to switch from 11B to 18X

SYN Rictor

Forum Junkie
Dec 5, 2006
Washington
Congrats! I swore in yesterday March 17th, 2011. My ship date for bootcamp is September 6th. My MOS is 12b Combat Engineer. I'll be going to Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri.