Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SUPER BOWL TIME !!!

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
if i were forced to put money down on one team, it'd be the colts, but i'm not a betting man... and i'm rooting for the saints in the superbowl... i've never heard a good thing about peyton manning from anyone that i know personally that has met him... i guess he's a real toolbag, and drew brees is from the Big 10, so he's worth rooting for(from a penn state alum's POV)

edicius13HAHA

Forum Junkie
Nov 20, 2009
new Mexico
i've been preparing for the super bowl in the following ways:

1. drinking as much beer as possible to continue building tolerance for the big day(a superbowl without beer is called a "lame party")

2. eating countless snacks with salsa and/or cheese on them, this is for the same reasons as the beer (bad situations involving salsa and/or cheese can end up in just as messy and embarrassing as a bad situation involving beer and i'd like to be prepared)

3. i've been smiling and being nice to everyone even if i'm secretly trying to justify punching them in the face (it's good to practice proper party etiquette)

4. everytime some one says something i disagree with, i simply explain, with a high volumed voice, that it is total bs and if they dont agree with me then they must be blind

5. having a good time, this is the most important preperation, you dont want to marinate yourself in negativity before going to a party

these 5 simple rules also work for fighting events such as ufc or boxing