Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SNOWDAY FOR ME!

D

Deleted Spam Bot

Yeah its a good thing sometimes but when you need to do things and you cant leave the house then it becomes an issue

XGC Filters

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2010
Missoula Montana
Snow is a bad thing, this year when I actually had to go out and buy a snow blower because people were charging $40.00 to shovel my sidewalk and driveway. Which was a good investment because it has nearly snowed everyday since november. When it snows in Montana it really snows in Montana we don't get inches like the rest of the nation we usually get feet.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
the other day 49 of 50 us states had snow... florida was the only one with no snow... hawaii even had snow on it's volcanoes... i live in williamsburg virginia and we didn't get any snow when everyone else did... kinda bummed about it... and i never let snow keep me in... i have fun in my jeep

DeF Scumdog CoS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 2, 2010
WV
I live in west virginia and I like the snow for about the first day then it sucks again. But then again I am a mechanic and I have to work in it all day.

KoG Astounded

Forum Veteran
Dec 30, 2010
iowa
we got like 8 inches in iowa and didnt get a snow day. lol i like the snow the bc my truck is rwd and i dont use 4wd so i go fishtailing all over