Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SNIFFLE ...SNIFFLE.... EVOLVE WAS PUSHED TO FEB 2015, BUT IT STILL LOOKS AWESOME!

Il PH0ENIX lI

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 8, 2012
I'm really psyched about the upcoming game EVOLVE for the Xbox One. The release date has been pushed and will arrive Feb 10, 2015.

About Evolve:

From Turtle Rock Studios, creators of Left 4 Dead, comes Evolve, the next generation of multiplayer shooters where four Hunters face off against a single, player-controlled Monster in adrenaline-pumping 4v1 matches. Play as the Monster to use savage abilities and an animalistic sense to kill your human enemies, or choose one of four Hunter classes (Assault, Trapper, Medic and Support) and team up to take down the beast on the planet Shear, where flora and fauna act as an adversary to man and monster alike. Level up to unlock new Hunter or Monster characters as well as upgrades, skins, and perks.

Check out the new gameplay footage just out of Gamescom

Game release dates changing is a common occurrence in gaming, but it always stings a little when a game you're waiting for gets pushed.

Kotaku reported:

Yet another game won't be making it this fall—publisher 2K Games has delayed their co-op shooter Evolve to February of next year, their parent company Take-Two announced in a financial statement today.
Evolve will now be out on February 10, 2015 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
"We primarily decided that the title deserves and should have more time to be polished so it can reach its absolute optimal state before we release it," Take-Two boss Strauss Zelnick said on a conference call this afternoon. "Historically, we've always benefitted from giving the creative teams more time to polish their titles. We've never regretted it. It's not a meaningful amount of time; the title is still coming out in the fiscal year. We're really excited about the title. Coming out of E3, where it won best of show, it felt like the right thing to do to make absolutely sure this title could be its very best.
"At the same time, I do believe February is a pretty terrific release window. It's not at all crowded, and we will benefit from the fact that there are a lot of holiday sales of consoles so the install base will be bigger and it should be an open time to release."
This comes in the wake of a string of other high-profile 2014 delays, including Battlefield: Hardline, delayed from fall 2014 to early 2015, and Dragon Age: Inquisition, delayed from October to November of this year.

jurtice

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG FRICTION
Dec 20, 2006
Tampa FL
I told alot of my friends this was going to happen!! Smart move by them honestly with all these other big name games coming out who knows what kinda numbers evolve would've got now they aren't going to have any competition around late February for new releases

XGC StoopKid XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jun 13, 2008
Michigan
the game is going to be amazing can not wait untill it comes out i figured it was going to be pushed back because of all of the big title games coming out at the end of the year