Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VenerealMonkey

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2012
Little Rock, AR
Hi I would like to make a signature request this is my first signature ever and I'm lookin forward to it

1.text-KoG WARxLORD than like KoG Integrity General & if you can like put a tupac quote saying like "reality is wrong,dreams are foreal"
2.theme-Tupac Shakur
3.color scheme-whatever you think best fits the theme

Thanks you so much I'm really looking forward to this:D

I will take this one

XGC Nutty Bunny

Forum Nerd
Jun 12, 2013
Cali
I'll take your request. It will be finished within the week. If you would like updates at anytime, please feel free to send me a message. If you have any changes you would like to make, please inform me asap so that I can avoid wasting my time making something that is not exactly how you want it. As for the blood for lettering, do you want it to be made out of blood splatter or just have some in it?

SYN Zonez

Forum Junkie
Apr 3, 2013
Oceanside
Awesome man, thank you very much!! Also to answer your question, if at all possible make the lettering out of blood splattering. Also could you add the colors redand black to the sig?

XGC Trickbind

Forum Star
Feb 4, 2008
Michigan
Hey Guru, sorry it's taken so long for someone to pick up your request. I'm going from bottom to top, to make sure no one is left waiting too long. I'll take your request, and I should be done shortly.

XGC Trickbind

Forum Star
Feb 4, 2008
Michigan
I've never asked or had a pic. so I'm not sure how this works.

I would like XGC Guru as the name and have attached some pics on what I thought would be cool.

It's a pic of Dhalsim from Street Fighter, floating while meditating. And he's blue! The only thing I would like to add is a big red/brown beard perhaps since I'm Irish and have a beard. Maybe Dhalsim with a touch of Zangief? I attached a pic of his face looking all evil and screaming as well (thought that was cool). I also like the Skulls around his neck!

Let me know if you have any questions! I'm sure anything you guys do will be awesome and can't wait to see what you come up with!

View attachment 25758
View attachment 25759

http://www.simplytoys.com.sg/6878-t...statue-regular-player-2-exclusive-version.jpg

Your signature is complete, and you may pick it up in the "Pick Up" section.

XGC Define XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 17, 2009
USA
NEW SIGNATURE REQUEST

New Signature Request

Name to be used for Image:
XGC Reason

Additional text:
XGC Prophecy XK

Theme of the signature
Abstract War Machine.
(Use War machine as main image to work. The rest are add-ons.

Color Style (Optional)
(ex. Reds and blacks dark themed. Incorporate lighting as fit. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I was once part of the design team years ago. I appreciate what you do. Thank you.

XGC Trickbind

Forum Star
Feb 4, 2008
Michigan
When it comes to text on an image, less is more. It's hard enough to fit peoples Names, Clan, and Ranks on a signature and making it look good, without adding lengthy quotes. It can be made, but I can't promise that it will look as good as its less wordy counterpart. Keep in mind that 500x200px isn't a lot of space to work with, even more so with text.

KoG Pharaoh

Forum Rookie
Sep 9, 2012
West Virginia
SIGNATURE PLEASE

signature please

well I posted a request 2 weeks ago but i changed it up so im just going to make a new thread

Theme: anime warrior

Requests: I want it to say "KoG Pharaoh"

A picture to give you a ideaimages.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.