Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xEZ TECx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 5, 2012
i also tried one but it did not work

or maybe it did lmfao gotta love photo shop !!
had to edit but it worked lol

Last edited:

SYN Zonez

Forum Junkie
Apr 3, 2013
Oceanside
SIG REQUEST!

Sig Request!

1. SYN Zonez, SYN Friction General ( if possible could you make the lettering like blood splattered)
2. Dexter theme, (the HBO series)
3. blood, dark, red tint

Thanks guys once again and I cant wait to see what you have in store!! Addios Amigos.

Last edited:

KoG Boots

Carpel Tunnel
Mar 19, 2011
Chico, CA
[DONE] SIGNATURE REQUEST FOR KOG BOOTS XS

[Done] Signature Request for KoG Boots XS

1) Name on the signature: KoG Boots XS

2) I would like the theme to be a Final Fantasy 7 theme. With "Cloud Strife" and/or "Sephiroth"
i have a picture in mind but i'm not sure how it will look or if it will fit the dimension requirements. I'm not picky, every sig i've received from the design team has been awesome so realistically you can just make it how you feel looks good and flows together well.
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/077/7/c/final_fantasy_7_by_viciousjosh-d4t3tsl.jpg
if this picture doesn't work out any will do i'm such a huge fan of final fantasy that i would love any of them.

3) Color Theme: I like dark shades and colors mostly. maybe black and fiery red or something would be cool. But in the end you guys are the artists and you have always done great jobs in the past so i'm game for anything you feel works well.

SYN Cameron

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 4, 2012
Melbourne, FL
SIG REQUEST FOR XGC CAMERON

Sig Request for XGC Cameron

1. I want it to include XGC Cameron, XGC Charlie Co and General
2. Doctor Who Tardis themed. The tardis is a police box. Maybe having it be the background or off to one side and the text on the other. Whatever you think would look better.

DMZ44

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 10, 2012
Minster, Ohio
SIG REQUEST

Sig Request

Name to be used for Image (any other text as well)
XGC DMZ44, XGC Xtreme XK, Captain of Whiskey Co.
Theme of the signature (Any Images you want as well)
Military Themed (USMC)
Color Style (Optional)
Dark with hits of tan, green showing though if posible

I trust your judgement, and thank you for doing this designers!

XGC Zelda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
SIG REQUEST

Sig Request

Alright I want another signature but a really cool looking one!! So I was thinking of this picture with KoG Zelda next to it in cool looking letters!!!
I couldn't make it any bigger than the picture its self is right there!! I am sorry hope that is good enough!! Thanks!

酷塞爾達女戰士遊戲-1800x2880.jpg

Attachments

• wallpapers-metroid-link-the-legend-of-zelda-badass-x.jpg
    wallpapers-metroid-link-the-legend-of-zelda-badass-x.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 0

XGC Guru

Forum Veteran
Aug 23, 2013
Detroit, Mi to Sarasota, Fl
SIG REQUEST

Sig Request

I've never asked or had a pic. so I'm not sure how this works.

I would like XGC Guru as the name and have attached some pics on what I thought would be cool.

It's a pic of Dhalsim from Street Fighter, floating while meditating. And he's blue! The only thing I would like to add is a big red/brown beard perhaps since I'm Irish and have a beard. Maybe Dhalsim with a touch of Zangief? I attached a pic of his face looking all evil and screaming as well (thought that was cool). I also like the Skulls around his neck!

Let me know if you have any questions! I'm sure anything you guys do will be awesome and can't wait to see what you come up with!

play2DHALSIM2.jpg
street-fighter-dhalsim-1-4-scale-statue-15.jpg

http://www.simplytoys.com.sg/6878-t...statue-regular-player-2-exclusive-version.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.