Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: SIGNATURE REQUEST PLEASE.

Truly Humble

Forum Nerd
Apr 29, 2009
Lafayette Louisiana
Hi I am truly humble, and I am here asking for a signature request, if you have the time for little ole me that well would be amazing. Being humble is a key essence to life to which we can hold and maintain. I am grateful for this opportunity thank you.

Jupiter

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
xgckoneko.deviantart.com
Hi I am truly humble, and I am here asking for a signature request, if you have the time for little ole me that well would be amazing. Being humble is a key essence to life to which we can hold and maintain. I am grateful for this opportunity thank you.

We're more than happy to make a sig for you but we do need you to follow the format for a request. You can find it here -- http://www.xiledgaming.com/showthread.php?266222-****Read-Before-Posting-A-Request****

Truly Humble

Forum Nerd
Apr 29, 2009
Lafayette Louisiana
I would love my sig request to say of course my name truly humble, with some other quotes if that is ok. "Lord,win or lose I will praise. "It's not the player inside the game, it's the player outside the game that makes them great.

I would love to have a monk or an angel meditating ascending to a higher light.

Colors please be peaceful, colors with good vibes. Thank you very much.

Jupiter

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
xgckoneko.deviantart.com
I would love my sig request to say of course my name truly humble, with some other quotes if that is ok. "Lord,win or lose I will praise. "It's not the player inside the game, it's the player outside the game that makes them great.

Thank you for your request! A designer should get on this within a decent amount a time. We typically ask that you wait at least 2 weeks for completion before questioning why it isn't done. If you have any changes, questions, or concerns, please post them here, thanks! :)

XGC DeWhit69

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 5, 2013
Lafayette, IN

Check It: