Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: SIG REQUEST

SYN Aspian

Forum Nerd
Dec 8, 2013
Georgia
I got 50! :D
Alrighty if anyone's not too busy I'd like to request a signature.
Looking for: a troll with a guile suit on and a bolt action sniper in hand, underneath a bridge.
Text: SYN Aspian09, Nightfall, Forum Troll.
Add anything your beautiful minds can come up with if you'd like. Please put your tag in the picture or I can represent your name in my signature if you'd like.
Thanks for your time!

Jupiter

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
xgckoneko.deviantart.com
I got 50! :D
Alrighty if anyone's not too busy I'd like to request a signature.
Looking for: a troll with a guile suit on and a bolt action sniper in hand, underneath a bridge.
Text: SYN Aspian09, Nightfall, Forum Troll.
Add anything your beautiful minds can come up with if you'd like. Please put your tag in the picture or I can represent your name in my signature if you'd like.
Thanks for your time!

Hi there, unfortunately this is way too specific. Unless you can find an image you'd be happy with us using, you'll have to simplify the request. I cannot find an image of a troll holding any sort of sniper rifle, especially not while wearing a ghillie suit. Please respond ASAP, thank you!

SYN Aspian

Forum Nerd
Dec 8, 2013
Georgia
Hi there, unfortunately this is way too specific. Unless you can find an image you'd be happy with us using, you'll have to simplify the request. I cannot find an image of a troll holding any sort of sniper rifle, especially not while wearing a ghillie suit. Please respond ASAP, thank you!

Oh alright then :). Figured I would set the bar high haha
Just your standard troll under a bridge? Basically just looking for an image describing me trolling.
Even just a troll looking creature that looks like he's laughing

Jupiter

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
xgckoneko.deviantart.com
Oh alright then :). Figured I would set the bar high haha
Just your standard troll under a bridge? Basically just looking for an image describing me trolling.
Even just a troll looking creature that looks like he's laughing

That should work ;) Thank you!

Thank you for your request! A designer should get on this within a decent amount a time. We typically ask that you wait at least 2 weeks for completion before questioning why it isn't done. If you have any changes, questions, or concerns, please post them here, thanks!
smile.png

SYN Aspian

Forum Nerd
Dec 8, 2013
Georgia
That should work ;) Thank you!

Thank you for your request! A designer should get on this within a decent amount a time. We typically ask that you wait at least 2 weeks for completion before questioning why it isn't done. If you have any changes, questions, or concerns, please post them here, thanks!
smile.png

Awesome! Thanks so much!