Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: SIG. REQUEST FOR XGC SPARKY SF7

XGC Sparky SF7

Forum Star
Aug 28, 2011
Near Ottawa,Canada
Hi my name is XGC Sparky SF7 . I would like to request a signature....Thankyou in advance.

1. XGC Sparky SF7 (82ND Airborne Forever)

2. A hockey player with a hockey stick in one hand and a rifle or pistol in the other.

3. Any cool background will do. (favorite colors are RED and SILVER)

4. Again my sincere thankyou...:eek:

Jupiter

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
xgckoneko.deviantart.com
Hi my name is XGC Sparky SF7 . I would like to request a signature....Thankyou in advance.

1. XGC Sparky SF7 (82ND Airborne Forever)

2. A hockey player with a hockey stick in one hand and a rifle or pistol in the other.

3. Any cool background will do. (favorite colors are RED and SILVER)

4. Again my sincere thankyou...:eek:

Due to this request being so specific, we ask that you find an image for us that you would be happy with. I was unable to find an image matching your request. Please provide one or simplify the request, thank you! :)

KoG KiLo69

Get A Life!
Apr 13, 2011
Brinkley,AR
That looks like a regular hockey player,I thought u wanted one with a gun? If u can do without the gun I may can pick this one up? Just let me know. N I will Prolly use a different reference if that's ok with u lol

KoG KiLo69

Get A Life!
Apr 13, 2011
Brinkley,AR
Hey Bro, My Laptop has bummed out on me again. I turn it on but my screen doesn't work. Anyway I have to let another designer pick this up until I can get this issue resolved. My apologies for the inconvenience.

KoG KiLo69

Get A Life!
Apr 13, 2011
Brinkley,AR
Dang didn't realize ur request was still here bro. I'll make it for you but could u supply a new image,the clip art isn't gonna look good it would be low quality and stretched?

Jupiter

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
xgckoneko.deviantart.com
Dang didn't realize ur request was still here bro. I'll make it for you but could u supply a new image,the clip art isn't gonna look good it would be low quality and stretched?

Kilo, go ahead and find another image you can use. He did say that would be fine if you could find a "cooler image". I would suggest a brutal looking hockey player if possible, thanks!