Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SERIOUS ABOUT HALO3

CalabusD

Forum Tourist
Jun 29, 2007
Indiana
Ok, as few of you know me. I am Lt. CalabusD of XGC Ambassador, and I want to get to 50. Yeah, I know a lot of you don't care etc., but I want a team that stratagizes heavily. I want a team that will practice; strats, aiming, and working together. I don't want a rigorous training program or anything, but a team that plays together constantly, and ranking up will be our goal.

I currently am a 41 in lonewolfs, but I want a 50 in either team slayer or team tactical maybe something else... not sure.

Anyone up to the challenge? Send a FR/message to CalabusD

SoW Sanity

Forum Star
Mar 5, 2007
Miami, FL
I think your best bet would be to talk to all the members of XGC Ambassador that way you all can work together to get up to 50, and it will help you get prepared for Clan Compete, if that is your goal, because it'll let you all get some chemistry working together and know what each and everyone can do. What they're best at. What you'll trust to the random guy on your team that's sitting in the corner before you give it back to them.

So I think you'd be best off going to your Captain, and getting the rest of your squad, or, it doesn't even have to be just your squad, but clan... and ask all of them if any of them want to work to hit 50 with you.

That's just my opinion on it. If you are wanting to meet more people in XGC through this method of getting to 50, then that's cool. And normally I'd jump on the bandwagon, but whenever I do play Halo 3, I like Big Team Ranked, and trying to get my 50 there. :)

CalabusD

Forum Tourist
Jun 29, 2007
Indiana
I would love to meet more people in xgc, and that is a big reason I didn't ask anyone in ambassador, nothing wrong with them, but like I said few people know me.

Lethal Frostie

Forum Noob
Feb 23, 2008
Hey ambassador i send you a friend request and i want to practice more to get better. I'll make sure I send you a friend request tonight.