Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SECTION LEADER CLASS

FoRBaGR

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 31, 2010
Chicago, IL (suburbs)
Good morning!

Hope all is well. Was gaming with a lobby of XS's and Tommy last night and they mentioned that you had a lot of other stuff going on right now so I'm not sure if this request is even possible right now. I wanted to find out if you were going to be doing an XS class sometime soon. I couldn't make the last one for prior commitments, but wintertime is always the best for me because I live in Chicago and it's not like I'm going outside to do much until about March. That's why I thought I would see if there was a way to squeeze one in before the holidays get here. Weekends are really tough the next couple of weeks, I'm going on my honeymoon over Christmas/New Years so the family is taking up the next two weekends with their parties and then I won't even be in the country until the New Year after that.

I have a free night next Tuesday if this would be possible at all - my wife has class that night and wouldn't be home until late so I would also avoid the scathing I would most likely receive from her.

If not, I totally understand - I don't want to inconvenience you, but I'd like to get that under my belt ASAP.

If there is a schedule as to when these are, please let me know. I briefly looked around, but didn't find one.

Thanks and have a great day!

Game on.
-BaGR

SYN Supa Finn

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 30, 2008
Canada
I as well need to take the class!. I have missed the last two that you have done, as I work until 5pm est most days. Would an evening class be a possibility?