Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RING OF DEATH

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
The ring of death is very common in the first generation Xbox 360's... I was one of the crazy people that waited 12 hours at walmart on xbox 360's release day to get one. If your xbox 360 is not manufactured in the first generation (I believe that is before Jan. 2006) then you should be good.

The Wii is a lot of fun, i'm just bummed the online isn't really there. Plus my roommate has a 360, so if i see any signs of halo withdrawl i can always abduct his 360 for an hour...

PS I'm a big SOAD fan as well...

Dec 9, 2006
Illinois
www.myspace.com
The ring of death is very common in the first generation Xbox 360's... I was one of the crazy people that waited 12 hours at walmart on xbox 360's release day to get one. If your xbox 360 is not manufactured in the first generation (I believe that is before Jan. 2006) then you should be good.

The Wii is a lot of fun, i'm just bummed the online isn't really there. Plus my roommate has a 360, so if i see any signs of halo withdrawl i can always abduct his 360 for an hour...

PS I'm a big SOAD fan as well...

Yeah i thought it was something like that.
Which is weird, because my Friend Ivan, he has had his 360 since about june of 2006?? (maybe i dont know for sure) he got the RROD and all he did was shut it off and turn it back on, and it was gone, he never expirenced the RROD again.

Is anyone Going to go Buy Serj's Solo Album on the 23rd? its Wicked good. Go to youtube and search for Serj Tankin - Empty Walls. Its a good song.

RROD FTL, I dont know what soad is, but if you switch some letters around you get *soDA* which is a very good thing

SOAD = System Of a Down

A Really good metal band.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
i've got the RROD before from power outages... then when i turned it off then back on again, it was all good... it is possible for a xbox other than first gen to get the rrod, but just a lot more common for the first gens to get it...

i'll prolly get serj's CD eventually, but i work at walmart, and they edit everything there, so i won't be getting that cd from wally world...

we don't say soda in our area, it is pop... and pop is good

Dec 9, 2006
Illinois
www.myspace.com
i'll prolly get serj's CD eventually, but i work at walmart, and they edit everything there, so i won't be getting that cd from wally world...

we don't say soda in our area, it is pop... and pop is good

Its the reason why i dont get CD's from wally world anymore. Every CD is Censord, and i regret getting my Atreyu CD from there. because luckly, on that CD there is about 2-3 songs that have swear words in them, but i'f rather buy a CD the way it was written, not edited.

I love pop. Pepsi and Mountain Dew Code Red FTW!!!

Dec 9, 2006
Illinois
www.myspace.com
i was really disapointed with the new atreyu CD... it doesn't sound like atreyu really... i fear that the media is going to turn them pop like they have with many other bands...

Actually, to tell you the truth, it wasnt the media.

With Lead Sails Pape Anchor, Atreyu wrote Every song as they wanted to. To them, LSPA is pretty Much PERFECT.
I think the reason why alot of people dont like it is because theres not alot or barley any screaming in the CD.
I read Their Bio (www.myspace.com/atreyurock) about the CD. and it does make sense. lol.

I Think LSPA was a Huge Success coming away from Victory Records. Victory Records is a really crappy record lable who treat thier bands like poo. Hawthorne Heights never recieved anything from their first 2 albums (like money wise) with Victory Records. So thats why HH Hasnt released a New CD yet. Its because their Having troubles With Victory REcords.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
soad isn't broken up... serj is just doing a solo thing, and daran malakian had something going as well with his new band Scars on Broadway... but they aren't broken up...

the media may have not directly influenced atreyu, but i still think the media is to blame... regardless if they wrote the music the way they wanted to or not, they would say that is how it was supposed to sound... i would be surprised if their record company didn't say something to them

disturbed is pretty sweet... did u hear their song called "hell" i don't think that song was ever released on one of their cd's but it's an awesome song

Dec 9, 2006
Illinois
www.myspace.com
Disturbed is in the Studio making a new CD.

SOAD is on Haitius (spelling is off)

Well, you may blame the media (to some extent i do to) but every band has to have a little change once in a while, they cannot keep everything as they wanted to. EXAMPLE : Linkin Park. Hybrid Theory and Meteora are 2 albums that sound alike. When they Released Minutes To Midnight, they lost some fans, simply because they didnt like the "Change".

Im a music Freak if you didnt know :D

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
linkin park lost me after hybrid theory... their hit songs from meteora sounded too much like a boy band (sorry if i anyone is offended)... but i did like their cd with Jay-Z...

my favorite band, (since this has turned into a thread about bands) is Rage against the machine... but my favorite genre as a whole is classic rock... i can't get enough zeppelin, skynyrd, clapton, hendrix, ac/dc, zz top, the list goes on...