Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RICERS OR MUSCLE?

XGC Layzie

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 17, 2012
Juggalo Island, USA
wrong person would take the word "ricers" a bit racist dont you think? since the word does come from haters. they both have their benefits. i love mopars for the classic look and the power but i also like the others for the looks people give them as well and for the drifting abilities, fuel saving, and more. i used to street race and course race. i use my cuda for shows and roadrunner for racing and my cadillac coupe deville for joy riding. in the other sense i did have couple cars i used for street racing but they were never my mopars due to road conditions which mopars werent the best for.

xGundamMKII

Forum Veteran
Jul 23, 2012
Raleigh NC
Muscle all day long!

tumblr_m5smeySncS1qzd4zyo1_500.gif

XGC JimCuda340

Forum Nerd
May 20, 2012
VA
There are some nice tuners out there and there are some garbage wannabe econo boxes out there with watermelon shooters that don't go. However this goes the same for some old wannabe muscle cars too, you know the ones that don't handle, blow blue smoke and are loaded with body filler.

i would still take my 'Cuda over any new tuner. IMO they look nicer and every kid down the street doesn't have one.

One thing to not over look is modern muscle as well. Has the styling of old and the power of old with a ton more overhead to out displace any typical tuner. There are not too many watermelon shooters that want to play when they see my hemi charger pull up next to them.

my two cents.

DontBbRanDNeW

Forum Tourist
Jun 2, 2013
if it dont have 4x4 and a big block chevy in it im not interested cause nothing says power like being able to pull someone out of a rut. and everyone loves slinging mud