Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RANK RESETS!!

KoG SHARPSHOT

Forum Veteran
Feb 24, 2007
East Coast
If you hears the ranks ( slayer, snipers, hardcore etc.) are going to be reset, you are right. On April 24, every rank will be reset to one. If you dont believe me, go to Bungie.net. The, only good part is that their servers will reduce the number of cheaters by one half. Supposively. So dont waste your time gettin boosted, its pointless. Scorpion, this is my last one.

KoG Alchemist X

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2007
Weehawken
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i mean yay i dont care cuz i boost everyone up :)

KoG Scorpion

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Il
www.xiledgaming.com
well...now thats lame..cuz the people who dont cheat worked hard for there lvls...and its going to be hard to lvl up now...since all the good people wil be playing at low lvls...

but its ok

XGC CouchBurner

Forum Junkie
Dec 9, 2006
WVU
scorpion--just let the really good legit players play first, then play ranked MM...also letting a week go by would let any cheaters get their b.s. ranks, hopefully meaning you wouldn't get cheated or play against someone not your skill level

KoG SHARPSHOT

Forum Veteran
Feb 24, 2007
East Coast
All you have to o is wait one day, all cheaters and legit 43s will be playing that same day. Also, Scorpion, me, you, Proboscis, and Blackheart will be going in and playing slayer, and snipers. Occasionally, Alchemist and Concept will step in, but we will get the majority of our ranks by playing ourselves.

XGC CouchBurner

Forum Junkie
Dec 9, 2006
WVU
lol

yah, i almost care about my sacred tag losing its 34, but my xgc tag for my clan customs and btb with zealot (sigh)...i don't really mind in the slightest

i doubt i'll even try to get my rank back up since the beta is coming out and halo 3 is just around the corner

XGC Kramer

Forum Junkie
Mar 5, 2007
Sacramento, CA
Man, i'm looking at it as a fresh opportunity. Their's an increase in security for cheaters, so we shouldn't have as much of a problem with that~ and you're starting from scratch. many have quit who used to cheat, many people who knew cheaters and used them to get high, realize those people have quit playing halo. I think it'll be a lot more fun after this reset.

XGC CouchBurner

Forum Junkie
Dec 9, 2006
WVU
i agree with akroma...starting from scratch won't be that bad at all...i just don't think i'll worry too much about my rank (not that it was the foremost thing on my mind lol)